82

Legacy Kind...

"Have you and Ja'Antae talked?" Jania asked Legacy as they sat at Waffle House with Channing beside Jania, and Jr sitting in a booster sit by Legacy.

"No, he got me fucked up honestly, and I'm having Jr birthday party down here so he better come down here." Legacy said after she finished her sentence she uncovered Jr ears.

"He can't come down here Legacy, he already came down here to move everything from the house, he's officially moved to Atlanta now." Jania frowned.

"The fact he came when he knew I wasn't home is crazy to me, it's giving he didn't wanna see me, but I am glad he stopped by his mom house to see Jr though." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe he didn't wanna see you cry." Channing shrugged her shoulders.

"Cry? Why would I cry because he's moving?" Legacy asked confused.

"Because you're going to miss him, baby the way you're attached to him is crazy, and I'm surprised he didn't come see you because they way he's attached to you is insane, he's never been attached to someone like he's attached to you, not even our mom." Jania explained.

"Well I don' t miss him, and if I do start to miss him I'm not going to cry, I don't even know if we're still having a wedding because we haven't talked in 2 weeks." Legacy rolled her eyes before Jania quickly put her fork down and grabbed her phone.

"Oh baby y'all having that wedding, I don't care if y'all don't talk the whole wedding, we're making you a Rivers, and we're getting you in that dress, lemme call dis nigga cause if he thinkin of cancelin I'm gone come down dea and beat his ass out dat studio." Jania said before Facetimjng her brother.

"Whatchu want?" Jdot answered the phone before Jania looked at his surroundings seeing he was in the studio, Legacy was glad she was sitting across from her instead of sitting by her.

"Why da fuck you haven't been callin my sista? Nigga you call me or mama to talk to Jr cause youn wanna call Legacy. Don't fuckin make me call mommy and we both come up dea and drag yo ass, don't fuckin play wit my sister emotions Ja'Antae, she's 19, way younger den us so she's going to overthink, you're older, more experienced, she's probably thinking you hoeing down dea Ja'Antae, probably thinking y'all weddin is canceled, call her talk to her before I call mommy." Jania told her brother.

"Da wedding not fuckin canceled, she told you dat?" Jdot asked her.

"No she didn't tell me that, but you need to call her before she slip out of your hands and boom, you don't even have her anymore, we both know how much she means to you, maybe I don't know how much she mean to you cause I think you'll actually swim the ocean for her, den you came down here and didn't even go see her, what da fuck is yo problem?" Jania asked him.

"Ain't shi my problem, ion een know if she wanna talk ta me, I ain't been answering ha calls fa 2 weeks." Jdot shook his head.

"She wanna talk ta you, actually she's sitting right across from me." Jania smiled as she looked at Legacy before Legacy quickly shook her head no.

"Girl take dis phone." Jania rolled her eyes.

"No, I have on a bonnet with a head scarf, crop top and shorts, I look ghetto." Legacy whispered.

"Bitch we is ghetto." Channing laughed before Legacy smacked her teeth and grabbed the phone putting the camera on the roof.

"Put yo face in da camera im not talkin ta da roof." Jdot told her making Legacy sigh.

"I look ghetto, it's not giving supermom and superwife." Legacy frowned.

"When you was giving birth you wasn't giving supermom at all, but you still made it, and I watched the whole scene." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay but what about the superwife part?" Legacy asked him.

"You always gone give superwife, you look gorgeous on your worst days, and Ion een think you have those days." Jdot chuckled making Legacy twist her lips to the side before grabbing the phone and setting it up against her drink.

"You look beautiful ma." Jdot smiled making Legacy smile.

"We gone leave to another booth, let y'all talk privately." Channing said as she picked up Jr before her and Jania moved to another booth.

"Thank you." Legacy nodded her head.

"I'm sorry pretty girl, I got mad cause I wanted Jr hea wit me not even realizing my schedule was packed, and I didn't understand you from your perspective, my mama told me a mothers bond is a different kind of bond, I know you gone be worried bout him when he five hours away cause what parent not gone worry about dey child, but Legacy I swear on my brotha grave I got him, just put faith in me please." Jdot asked her.

"I have faith in you Ja'Antae, it's just it's kind of hard, I've been with him before he was even born, he literally grew inside of my stomach, I never split from him since that, but I didn't look from your perspective, a fathers perspective, and I'm sorry too." Legacy apologized.

"Awwww, it was that easy, y'all really are couple goals." Jania smiled making Legacy look up from the phone laughing.

"How it feels to have your man back?" Jania asked as Channing stuffed her mouth with 3 pancakes before Jr snatched her sausage off her plate and ate it even though he had his own plate which was full of food.

"I never left." Jdot rolled his eyes making Jania chuckle happy to see them back talking.

"Y'all son just snatched my food off my plate and ate it." Channing said before Jr yanked a hand full of her hair and bit her arm.

"Jr unbite her right now." Legacy said as Channing screamed.

Legacy quickly picked Jr up while Channing begin crying.

"You don't go around biting and pulling people hair." Legacy told Jr.

"Oh my lord, my nephew just bit me." Channing cried.

"Girl these pregnancy hormones is worse then period hormones." Jania shook her head.

"Bitch!" Jr yelled making Legacy sigh.

"That's it, you're on punishment, no cocomelon for the rest of week, is that how you put kids on punishment?" Legacy asked making the two girls shrug their shoulders.

"Don't put my baby on punishment, he didn't mean it." Channing sniffled as she wiped her tears.

"Bitch!" Jr yelled again making Jania stifle a laugh.

"He do mean it, he need a popping but I'm not going to do it, I'm gone cry if I pop him." Legacy sighed before Jr reached over and hit Jania in the head.

"That's it, Ja'Antae getcho yo child please, he ate Channing food off her plate, he bit her, he snatched her hair, he called everybody a bitch, den he just punched me in da head." Jania said before Jdot laughed.

"Which one of y'all done pissed my son off cause he not violent." Jdot asked them.

"He is violent, we ain't did nothing to him." Channing rolled her eyes before she looked over at Legacy seeing Jr was sleeping peacefully in Legacy arms.

"A damn shame, now he sleepin like he a little angel." Jania rolled her eyes.

"Leave him alone now cause he is a angel." Legacy rolled her eyes as she rocked him back and forth.

"Angels don't leave bite marks." Channing scoffed.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾