113

Legacy Kind...

"I thought you said it was fuck him?" Jania said confused to Legacy who was on FaceTime with each other as Legacy cuddled with Jdot who was peacefully sleeping.

"And it still is fuck him cause he got me fucked me, but he still my man." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"So I'm guessing he didn't go out and do something that's considered cheating." Jania said.

"We share each other locations, I watched it all night, he went to the studio, I then had Pooter FaceTime me the whole time they was at the studio until he left, I went back to watching his location and he went straight home, he know not to play with me cause he know who big dog is, when he got home he took a shower and now he getting his lil sleep until we have this talk about what he did." Legacy explained.

"That sounds very psychotic, but I support it." Jania nodded her head.

"Why is you up at dis time?" Jdot asked as he looked at his phone seeing it was 4 o'clock in the morning.

"Because I'm talking to my sister." Legacy answered as she lifted her head up off of Jdot chest to look up at him.

"She don't wanna talk to you, get off ha phone." Jdot rolled his eyes as he grabbed Legacy phone and hung up on Jania.

"Why would you do that?" Legacy smacked her teeth as she grabbed her phone.

"Cause you need to go to sleep, goodnight." Jdot answered Legacy before he tried to kiss her making Legacy move her head back.

"We're not cool, keep your kisses away from me." Legacy told Jdot before he raised his eyebrows.

"What I do dis time?" Jdot asked.

"You disrespected me, what I think you have confused with me is, I'm no longer just your babymama or girlfriend, I'm also your wife, I don't know what you did when you was dogging females and shit, but you will not address me as a bitch, I don't play that shit and I won't start playing it now, yeah you apologized when you came home but that don't mean my legs gone go weak and we gone be back cool, next time you address me as anything less then your wife, this ring will come off and I will not be back until I feel like it, and I tend to stand on what I say a lot so don't think I'm playing." Legacy told Jdot seriously.

"So what I'm suppose ta do fa you ta forgive me?" Jdot asked.

"Whatever you come up with, but we can start my steps, then steps is you sleeping on your side of the bed instead of mine, no cuddles, no laying on me, and bitches don't make their husband lunch for when he go to the studio, make your own lunch, bitches don't do their husband laundry or cook for them, you can do that yourself, starting now." Legacy told Jdot as she sat a pillow between both of them so Jdot could stay in his side.

"You making me feel abandoned." Jdot frowned as he looked at the pillow Legacy say between them.

"Your not abandoned, I'm teaching you the difference between a bitch and a wife." Legacy told Jdot before he smacked his teeth.

"I fuckin hate it here, finna run da fuck away." Jdot rolled his eyes as he laid down and turned his back to Legacy.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾