85

Legacy Kind...

"Bae hold on." Legacy moaned as Jdot stroked inside of her while her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Keep yo leg lifted up pretty girl." Jdot told her as he laid soft kisses on her neck.

"I can't hold it up any longer." Legacy moaned, she had to admit she'd probably be sore in the morning but she didn't care at the moment.

"You can ma, you look gorgeous, you know dat ma?" Jdot pecked her lips before the tiny kiss turnt into a full kiss with tongue as they swapped spit.

"I love you." Legacy moaned as Jdot slowly stroked hitting Legacy favorite spot.

Legacy moaned into the kiss as Jdot strokes became slappy letting her know he was close to releasing and Legacy was also close to hers.

"Ah shi." Jdot grunted as he nutted inside of her making Legacy moan before he pulled out of her after he nutted.

"It's giving your trying to get me pregnant." Legacy rolled her eyes as she breathed heavy.

"I am, dats da whole point of nutting in you." Jdot said as he pulled Legacy closer to him so they could cuddle.

"I'm going to use the bathroom first before we cuddle." Legacy said as she moved away from him but then her legs begin hurting making her groan.

"Ja'Antae carry me please." Legacy rolled her eyes as Jdot chuckled as he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

"Now you can exit until I call you back." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"Nigga don't get bossy." Jdot rolled his eyes as he walked out the bathroom.

THE NEXT DAY🖕🏾

"Bitch!" Jr yelled as he swung on Pooter.

"Aye jitt im tied of you punchin on me." Pooter mugged.

"Give!" Jr yelled as he snatched Pooter chips out of his hands.

"Mane dis jitt a bully! Somebody please get him!" Pooter yelled as Jr ate Pooter chips.

"Jitt you bullyin yo uncle?" Jdot asked Jr as he picked him up.

"Dadda." Jr laid his head on Jdot chest making Jdot chuckle as Pooter rolled his eyes.

"Don't act like a regular baby na, dis jitt just hit me and called me a bitch." Pooter revealed.

"You ain't do dat did you?" Jdot asked Jr before Jr shook his head no.

"I knew you ain't do dat, we finna go wake up mama up cause it's 10 o'clock." Jdot said as he walked upstairs while carrying Jr.

"Mama!" Jr yelled as they walked into the room.

"I'm in the shower, whats wrong fat man?" Legacy asked before Jdot just walked into the bathroom.

"Nigga it's called knocking." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"We done seen all dis befo, Jr was literally in dea growin, anyways we hungry, and we also going to da movies." Jdot told Legacy as she cut the shower off before she wrapped a towel around her.

"1, go find something to eat downstairs, 2, I would like to get dressed without y'all being in my personal space." Legacy rolled her eyes.

"We is yo personal space, can we put on yo lashes?" Jdot asked her as he went through her makeup bag.

"No y'all cannot, get out so I can get dressed." Legacy told him.

"Let's hurry up and get yo befo yo mama start yellin." Jdot told Jr as he walked out of the bathroom.

Legacy rolled her eyes as she closed the bathroom door and made sure she locked it this time.

"I need a daughter cause boys ain't it." Legacy huffed.

2 hours later...

"Bitch!" Jr yelled as he swung on Gmk in the movie theaters.

"Jr stop hitting them." Legacy told him as she picked him up and carried him down to her and Jdot row, his uncles did want him to sit with them but Jr decided he was gone swing on all of them.

"You keep swinging on people somebody gone throw you, you only so big." Legacy told Jr as she sat him down in her lap.

"Somebody throw him imma throw dey ass." Jdot mugged.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾