15

Legacy Kind...

"Mr.Breezy!" Legacy yelled as she walked into his room.

"Stop calling me that shit." He mugged as he played GTA.

"I have a question." She said as she sat on his bad.

"What?" He asked her.

"Hypothetically, if someone texts you in your dms and say fat ma, what does that mean and how do you reply?" She questioned making him pause his game and mug her.

"Legacy you playin wit me?" He asked her, cause ain't no way she could be this dumb is what he thought.

Legacy frowned at his question before replying, "No, I'm dead serious, I'm asking for a friend."

"What friend? Cause you don't have any." He replied.

"Just answer my question pleaseeeee, before the person I'm asking for reply." She said making him roll his eyes.

"Where yo phone?" He asked her making her shrug her shoulders.

"For what?" She questioned.

"Cause I'm tryna see some." He replied making Legacy hesitantly hand him her phone.

He grabbed it out of her hands seeing it was already unlocked and went into instagram straight to her dms.

"Pussy ass nigga." He mugged before replying to the message Kshordy sent Legacy.

"What are you doin?" She asked as she seen him deleting the titkok she posted.

"That's why he replied with fat ma, you got on shorts and they all in yo pussy." Jdot mugged as he went through the rest of her story.

"Well they lifted up, I didn't see it as a problem." Legacy shrugged her shoulder making Jdot mug her and look at the shorts she had on.

"You betta be glad we in the house, you not wearin them no more." He told her making her frown.

"Whyyyy?" She questioned.

"Because yo pussy is showing, that's like my dick on hard and its pokin out my pants." He told her.

"That's not my problem if yo stuff pokin out yo pants, your a hoe so like you always do according to what you tell me, have a female handle it." She shrugged her shoulders making him groan.

"Legacy, your not wearing these anymore, matter of fact everytime I see you walk outside with them hoe ass shits on imma burn them." He told her.

"Mmcht, your being mean." She pouted before he threw her phone back to her.

"Awww that's so sad." He fake pouted before going back to his game.

"You know I listened to one of your songs and you was saying something about booty, now I want to hear you say that word because the way you say it is weird." She rambled as he mugged her.

"Ian saying shit." He mugged her before putting his eyes back on the game.

"Anyways, I have to go back to school tomorrow, so sad." She pouted as she went on her phone.

"I be forgetting yo young ass have school." Jdot chuckled making Legacy roll her eyes.

"If your old just say that." Legacy said making Jdot mug him.

"Shut the fuck up." He mumbled before pausing the game and going on his phone until he got a FaceTime call from one his hoes so he declined it before she called again making him groan as he pressed the green button.

"What the fuck you want?" He asked as soon as the call connected with a mug making Legacy purse her lips together as she tried to mind her business.

"I'm free today." She said into the phone as she showed her full body showing she had on boxers and a bra.

"What da fuck I have to do with that?" He mugged.

"I'm tryna come see you." She smiled making him look at her in disgust.

"Close yo mouf, teeth ain't een straight to be smilin like dat." He told her making her close her mouth instantly.

"Well, my nigga ain't been acting right, I'm tryna see if you can come over." She told him as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm wit somebody right na, and ion wanna see you." He told her making her mug him and he mugged her right back.

"You wit dat ugly ass babymama ain't you? Bitches been telling me bout ha, and they say she just now got pregnant so this what we do?" She begin snapping making Legacy furrow her eyebrows.

She didn't even know the girl and she dissing her.

"We don't do shit cause there is no we, and on my mama keep my babymama out yo fuckin mouf cuh real shit I'll slap you hoes bout dat one and don't think my sista won't beat yo ass if I told her to, yo nasty ass talm bout ugly, bitch you ugly, matta fact I'm finna tell all you hoes who to play wit and to not." He hung the phone up on her before going to instagram.

Legacy looked at him confused as he sat his phone up on the gaming desk going live, she could tell he was mad cause he was tapping a pen on the gaming desk.

"Since y'all hoes got so much shit to say bout my babymama imma start shooting y'all bitches, I done seen bitches bashing her name and all kind of shit, she ain't even seen y'all faces at all and y'all talking shit." Jdot said into the live, Legacy was thankful her face was not showing.

"Den I seen some hoes talm bout y'all gone fight ha, she don't even know you miserable ass bitches, she just carrying my baby and y'all hating, I'm telling y'all right na, she tell me one you hoes touched a piece of her hair on Ralo imma call my sistas to beat y'all ass myself." He told the live ass he watched the comments.

"And Kshordy bitch ass gone do dm her, bitch you thought she was gone reply, yo ass got ran down by 14 year old, you gone be a bitch, you gone stay a bitch, and you gone die a bitch nigga, gone fuck yo ass up when we catch yo hoe ass nigga, stop fuckin hiding jitt." He pointed at the camera as Legacy was looking nervous.

She didn't know what to do.

"Who is yo babymama." Jdot read a comment out loud making him smack his teeth.

"Legacy come hea so dese hoes know who dey bet not touch." Jdot mugged the camera.

Legacy got out of his bed and walked until she stood by him but she wasn't in the camera so he grabbed her waist a little pulling her softly into the camera before pulling down her shorts cause they was high.

"Don't een look at ha the wrong way cause imma take that shii as a threat like you tryna swing and imma beat y'all ass." He told the live.

Legacy stood there awkwardly before going on her and phone watching TikTok.

"They said your belly is cute." Jdot told her making her smile.

"Aww thank you." She smiled at the camera and seen heart eyes in the comments.

"They seem nice." She smiled as she read the comments of them calling her pretty.

"That's cause them hating ass bitches ain't sayin nun right na." He lit his blunt up before blowing smoke out of his mouth.

"My pregnancy cravings is all over the place, I mostly craved Zaxbys but I begin throwing it up so I switched to Chipotle." Legacy replied to a comment.

"Her cravings look weird and nasty as fuck." Jdot told the live making her chuckle.

"Their actually good, your going to try them tomorrow." She told him making him roll his eyes.

"She just said that shit like I don't have a choice." He mumbled.

"No we're not together, but just because we not together don't think I won't shoot a nigga." He replied to a comment.

"Aww, thank you I did them myself." She replied before showing them her nails.

"Okay na don't get all buddy buddy wit ha." Jdot mugged the live making Legacy laugh.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾