92

Legacy Kind...

"Bitch!" Jr yelled as he swung on Legacy iPad.

"I'm tired of you abusing my iPad, your daddy here and now you can abuse his phone." Legacy picked Jr up before grabbing his baby bag and walked out of her nail salon to Jdot car.

"Dadda!" Jr smiled instantly knowing that was Jdot car.

Jdot opened his car door getting out the car before he picked up Jr out of Legacy arm.

"Waddup fat man." Jdot kissed Jr forehead.

"Hi Dadda." Jr smiled as he reached his arm up and begin playing with Jdot hair.

"Ohhh we got da baby menace today?" Pooter asked as he hung out the window.

"My baby not a menace." Legacy rolled her eyes as she got into Jdot driver seat to see if she left her lipgloss in his car, which she did.

"Hallelujah, I've been licking my lips all day, been looking like a crackhead." Legacy said as she put on her lipgloss.

"Always leavin to shi in my car." Jdot mugged.

"And is, gotta mark my spot in your car." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"You seen Dot hand?" Gmk asked her as he sat in the backseat.

"No, what's wrong with his hand?" Legacy asked confused before she grabbed his hand not seeing what was wrong.

"Other hand." Pooter told her.

Legacy then grabbed the other hand before smiling seeing he had her name tatted on his hand.

"Awwww, why didn't you show me?" Legacy asked him.

"Ion know, I just kinda forgot." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Nigga no da fuck you didnt, you was scared ta show ha." Gmk rolled his eyes before Jdot smacked his teeth.

"Bitch ass nigga you talk to fuckin much." Jdot mugged.

"This is adorable, I love it." Legacy smiled as she examined his hand before Jr rolled his eyes and yawned loudly to get his mom attention.

"I think my nephew tryna tell y'all he tied of bein in dat sun and he want y'all ta hurry up." Pooter said making Legacy chuckle and get out of the driver seat so Jdot could get in after he finish buckling Jr up in his car seat.

"See you later fat man, mommy love you." Legacy kissed Jr cheek before Jr rolled his eyes.

"Okay yall be safe." Legacy told them as she fixed her Bahamian braids in Jdot tented window.

"Ight pretty girl, I love you, call me when you in hungry so I can DoorDash yo food." Jdot pecked Legacy lips as he held her chin.

"I love you too, be safe and don't do nothing dumb." Legacy told him as he softly squeezed her butt.

"Ight na getcho small ass in da buildin so I can pull off." Jdot told her making Legacy chuckle before walking back into the shop.

"My man, my man, my man." Legacy stuck her tongue out while smiling.

"Why you left me sitting here looking at the ceiling?" Jania asked over FaceTime.