Taking his sweet time spraying perfume on every part of his body he smiled at his reflection on the mirror and headed towards the kitchen which smelled heavenly for his growling stomach. "How am I?" He said sanding next to Yeosang who jumped at the loudness. "Damn slow it down" the younger groaned covering his ear. "You look beautiful as always" he commented while plating the food. "Aren't you a sweetheart?" The older smiled.

As they were eating, and when I say eating I mean Yeosang trying to keep his eyes open and Wooyoung stuffing his face as if he was told he can't eat food for the rest of the week, the older's phone screen lit up. "Oh my God!" He exclaimed. "San is almost here!" He said eating yet another sausage while standing up to wash his face. "This is so delicious" he moaned.

"Leave already I need sleep" Yeosang cried rubbing his eyes. "You're such an angel how do you turn to a bitch every morning?" Wooyoung shook his head with a grin. "Taught by the one and only" Yeosang clarified his hand pointing at the older who cackled loudly.

Right after the bell rang and Wooyoung rushed to the bathroom. "Open the door, I have to make an entrance!" He instructed making the younger roll his eyes once again. "So unbothered for a not a date" the younger teased but made his way to the door anyway. No wonder they attracted one another they are both impatient he thought as he heard the doorbell for the third time in 15 seconds.

Sighing irritated he grabbed the handle and forcefully opened the door, eyebrows furrowed in distress. His eyes widened though when he saw two boys standing in front of him and not just one. He didn't fail to notice how gorgeous San dressed.

He had a headband on, with black cargo pants and a black tank top, a jacket on as well. All black. His gray hair was shining like a diamond in the dirt with all the black going on around it. He looked undeniably beautiful.

But what looked more beautiful was the blonde boy standing next to him. Nothing fancy just a white sweater and gray sweat pants, a plushie in his hands. "What are you doing here?" The younger probed surprised.

"I'm here to pick Wooyoung up?" San replied unsure eyes wandering around. Yeosang rolled his eyes. He ain't that bright, is he? "Not you! You!" He adjourned.

Seonghwa only smiled rubbing his nape. "I just wanted to see you?" He said unsure. Yeosang blushed at that but giggled. "You don't sound sure?" He imitated the questioning tone and Seonghwa rushed to shake his head. "No I meant it!" He appealed making the younger blush harder.

"Where is Wooyoung?" San asked restlessly as his neck stretched to see further in the background. "I'm here!" Wooyoung shouted stomps loud as he ran to the door. He stopped dead on his tracks as he eyed San from head to toe.

"The fuck you came looking so good for?" He whined reconsidering his fashion choices. "Same could be asked to you" San smiled, grabbing the hand that was closer to him and pulling him closer so that their bodies collided.

Wooyoung's breath hitched as he felt the older's breath on his nose. San didn't stop making his heart speed, leaning towards the raven head to leave a sweet peck on his cheekbone. "Let's go?" He asked and Wooyoung didn't trust his voice choosing to just nod his head and let himself being dragged by the first.

They headed to San's car, since the show was in a nearby town and not in the middle of Seoul. San acted as a gentleman opening the door for the younger. "Have you eaten?" The silver haired boy buzzed.

"Yes I did actually" Wooyoung scratched his nose. "Good, coffee then?" The other requested. "Oh my God yes. I need my dose" the younger rasped with a sigh. San laughed at the view and the choice of words. "You sound like a junky"

"In a way..." the younger joked with his unfinished sentence.

"I hope you're ready for a busy Saturday, princess" San said, shoulders widening with pride as he placed a hand on the younger's knee. Wooyoung tensed but didn't complain one bit as he bit his lips to hide the grin that was scraping them.

A/N This chapter was supposed to be longer but I am in class and at 5% 🥲 <it is also unedited>I'll update again later!In the meantime I hope you enjoy this one🤍Look at my husband serving heart attacks🥹

A/N
This chapter was supposed to be longer but I am in class and at 5% 🥲
<it is also unedited>
I'll update again later!
In the meantime I hope you enjoy this one🤍
Look at my husband serving heart attacks🥹

A/N This chapter was supposed to be longer but I am in class and at 5% 🥲 <it is also unedited>I'll update again later!In the meantime I hope you enjoy this one🤍Look at my husband serving heart attacks🥹