Ian stood bewildered as he was ignored like a plague by his wife. Wasn't she waiting for him to return home? Wasn't she craving for his attention? Then what the hell was that plain rude reaction?!

"What are you doing?",Ian asked as he eyed his ignorant wife.

She looked up and stared at him for few seconds before going back to ignoring him completely. It seems like all those branded cloths and bags looked more interesting to her than her own husband. A vein popped out from his forehead as his ego was completely crushed to dust.

"I asked you something wife",his cold voice rang again.

Arabella looked up at him again with a boring gaze. She pulled out her phone and typed something before showing it to him.

"I can't talk"

"I know you can't talk. But you could reply like this right?",He gestured at her phone.

'I don't want to type. It hurts my fingers. Why are you here anyways?'

Hurt her fingers? Isn't it a lame excuse to say she doesn't want to speak to him? He felt agitated all of a sudden.

"Why am I here? What kind of a question is that? Should there be a reason for a husband to come and see his wife?"

Arabella gave him a poker face as if to ask 'are you kidding me'. After ditching her for a week,he has the nerve to say those words?! Arabella sighed not wanting to waste her time on her doomed marriage partner. She ignored him and grabbed a shopping bag before pulling out a purple dress from it.

"Are you ignoring me? How dare you?",his voice dropped few octaves at the audacity of his wife to ignore him.

She still gave him no response and kept admiring her dress with shiny eyes. Ian's lips twitched in annoyance as he eyed the dress. Is that dress more worthy than him? Before he knew what he was doing,he strode closer to her bed side and pulled the dress harshly before ripping it apart infront of her shocked eyes.

He smirked as the dress pieces fell down slowly onto her lap. Her flabbergasted expression satisfied his sadistic heart. He wanted to see more of her expressions than the bored blank expression she gave him before. No one had dared to give him that kind of attitude before,so how dare this woman treat him like trash?!

Arabella's chest heaved up and down as she stared at her precious dress being torn apart by this beast. Does he fucking know how much is this dress?! Does he have any idea how much I loved it?!! I couldn't afford such a dress in my past life and I was so damn happy for a moment today! This fucking monster!!! What is his problem?

She looked at Ian with red angry eyes.

"Huh? Now you look at me?",He looked so damn satisfied receiving her attention.

You damn villain!

She internally screamed and for a moment she actually spoke. She couldn't control her emotions. She badly wanted to curse him and yell but she was still pretending to be mute. But before she could stop herself,she pounced on him like an angry feral kitten.

The culprit of the crime wasn't expecting her to pounce on him like that and was caught off guard as he fell backwards with her ontop of him. He instantly went to fight mode automatically and almost grabbed her neck but paused when her small fists started punching his chest like a mad woman. He didn't even feel a thing as he was constantly punched on the chest by his feral wife. He stared at her red angry face in amusement.