I went over to my door and saw my little brother Logan. He had on his pajamas and his stuffed cheetah that I had given him for christmas last year.

"Hi sissy!" He said with the brightest smile that reminded me of dad.

"Hey my love...is everything okay? What do you need?" I said trying to sound normal without a crack in my voice.

"I can't sleep in my room...is it okay with you if I could sleep in your room tonight?" He said with a pout on his face that made it hard for me not to say no.

I grabbed his chin lifting him up with a smile on my face. "Of course you can baby! You're always allowed to sleep here with me." I said giving him kisses on his forehead which made him laugh.

I put him on the bed while getting into the bed as well. Me and him were playing with his stuffed toy when I noticed that he had no energy left.

"Wanna go to sleep buddy?"

He nodded slowly while I removed his toy from his tiny little hands putting it in my nightstand and turning off the lights.

I pulled his body to mine falling asleep in his arms.

He was the youngest out of all of us and he always gave me more attention to me. He was always there for me when I needed him the most and never judged me when I cried in his arms. He was so gentle and would find ways for a smile to be placed on my face. He was the one cleaning my tears and sleeping with me most the nights. I loved him and I never want to lose him...

YESTERDAY

"N-no, not him. Please let him go. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS. THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME NOT HIM. LET HIM GO. YOU DON'T GOT TO DRAG MY SIBLINGS IN THIS. JUST PLEASE LET HIM GO." I said screaming at him while I covered my mouth with my now shaking hands.

"Taylor, p-p...please help me." Logan said.

I wanted to go up to Alejandro and grab the gun that was in his hand but I was too late when he shot him in the head. I saw him fall to the ground as I screamed rushing to him placing his now dead body in my laps being covered in his blood.

I looked at his dark and evil eyes while a smirk grew on his face. He spoke saying that he wasn't done when I saw all my siblings coming outside with a men grabbing them by their waist and that's when I saw her...my mother. She had tears in her face staining her cheeks as well as shirt. She didn't move or tried to free herself from the guy she just stared at me with a broken look.

"Taylor please tell him to let me go. I'm sorry for how I treated you when you we're a little girl. Please forgive me I never wanted this life for you. Just tell him to let me go...please baby...I'm so sorry for how I treated you, I fucked up and I was a terrible mother back then but please forgive me."

I turned to Alejandro while he pointed the gun at her.

"I know, it's painful. That's why she's going first." He said shooting in her head making her fall to the ground next to Logan's body. I screamed looking terrified as I heard my siblings screams behind me making my ears ring.

I yelled at him which I regretted so fast when he shot each and every one of my siblings seeing them fall to the ground.

I just saw Alejandro...the gangster in our town...a psychopath...a rapist...a cold hearted killer that killed my only family that I had left...

The last thing I remembered was seeing Alejandro holding my face while I saw everything going black.

***