The Infinity Tree

It has been a week since Aizawa announced the upcoming festival and the entire class has spent countless hours preparing for one of the biggest events for the year that could grant them a step ahead in becoming heroes.

Every student had their particular training routines and practice, and (Y/n) has been the one to always be present among every one of them since there was a list of classmates and other students who asked to train with her.

This was the one night that she had the day to herself even though she had other priorities to attend. Still, at the moment she was at her place, just staring at the fireplace in her pajamas as she sat in front with a blanket on top of her lap with a snoring Stich sleeping on top of her. All Might was in the Kitchen preparing some tea and hot chocolate for his daughter and pet (FYI: he is in his skinny form), while also in his pajamas since he decided to spend more time comfortably with (Y/n).

He gently brought the hot beverages in a tray walked to the open fireplace, and watched his daughter staring at the fire.

"Honey. I got you some warm green tea and some hot cocoa for Stitch. You should have some." Says All Might as he places the tray down in front of his daughter while sitting beside her.

"Thank you, Papa," Says (Y/n) as she grabs the cup of tea and continues staring at the open fire.

"Is there something bugging you sweetheart?" Ask All Might, already sensing that something seemed off about his daughter as he watched her gaze at the open fire with a serious expression but had a glimpse of dejection, as she seemingly tried to hide it.

"Not really."

"Well you seem to be very focused on the fire. Even though you are at a safe distance your eyes will burn if you keep staring at it." Said All Might as he too tried to stare at the fire but had trouble seeing it for a good while as it kept hurting his eyes.

"I'm just waiting for something to happen." Responded (Y/n) softly.

"Like what?"

"For the fire to dance."

"To dance huh?"

"Yeah..."

Though it was an odd thing to look for in the fire, he seems to somewhat grasp what the situation is.

"Oh I see...You're homesick."

"Yeah.."

All Might understood where (Y/n) was coming from. (Y/n) has missed her father Aslan and has different ways of expressing her desire to see him, but when she is truly homesick or misses her father, she remains quiet in one area.

"When was the last time you went?" Asked All Might as he looked down at his daughter whose eyes had not yet left the fire.

"A year ago.."

"Where was the portal?.."

"In the wardrobe.."

"You mean the wardrobe?"

"Yes.."

"How was it last time?.."

"Breathtaking...instead of landing myself back at the castle, I was in the forest. It was quiet. The trees didn't move as much. But it was still home. I could feel the magic circling me when I walked through the woods but the mark glowed after ten minutes and I was back. I cried that day..." (Y/n) explained as she lowered her head, holding on to the tears wanting to be released, already remembering the pleasant time she spent in Narnia.

"Why did you cry?.."

"Because He wasn't there.." Whispered (Y/n) as she looked at her dad's eyes with a very painful expression.