The Prime Drill

It was early morning, and (Y/n) embarked on her daily jog. She sported black jogging pants and a dark blue tank top, her hair tied in a ponytail. The wind ruffled her hair, and the gentle breeze caressed her sweaty skin, evoking memories of her flying through the skies with her majestic feathered wings, granting her the incredible freedom she cherished. How she missed Narnia. While she had visited a few times, just like her father, she had responsibilities and priorities—to protect and love.

Coming to a halt, she began her finishing stretches to conclude her morning exercise routine. However, she heard familiar grunts and hearty laughter in the distance. Intrigued, she decided to run another three miles to reach the source of the commotion. This led her to Takoba Municipal Beach Park, a place that sadly became a junkyard due to rampant pollution.

Anticipating the situation, she descended the stairs and approached her friend, who was attempting to pull a large fridge with All Might sitting on top of it. If Midoriya was going to inherit One For All and spend most of his time with her father, then she might as well reveal a part of herself to him.

 If Midoriya was going to inherit One For All and spend most of his time with her father, then she might as well reveal a part of herself to him

"Hey, Izuku! Your commitment is impressive, seeing you here this early in the morning. Normally, you would still be asleep at this hour," (Y/n) remarked as she strolled towards them with her hands in her pockets, making her presence known.

Izuku's anxiety and nervousness skyrocketed. He had promised All Might that he wouldn't reveal his secret to anyone, including his best friend. Initially, he had been disappointed about this, as (Y/n) was the first person he thought of when considering someone trustworthy enough to confide in. Now, with his friend arriving here at the beginning of his training with his idol present, it could raise questions from the hero about his "friend." He was worried that this might affect his chances of becoming a hero or cause All Might to regret choosing him as the successor to his quirk. Even if he did lose it, he wouldn't blame her. At this moment, he was sweating bullets, desperately trying to come up with a cover story and prevent himself from revealing secrets or sensitive information. All he could do was say whatever came to mind.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-(Y/N)-CHAN?!?! Surprised to see you here at the beach! And this is not what it looks like, I swear. I was just here doing some exercise, and coincidentally, All Might showed up to support me. Isn't that COOL hehehehehe," Midoriya blurted out, his arms flailing as he attempted to draw her attention away from All Might, who observed this amusing scene.

"Ah, good morning, (Y/n)! How was the morning run? Did you stay within the limits I advised when going for a jog?" All Might greeted his daughter cheerfully.

"Hehe, yes, I did," (Y/n) replied with a casual shrug. "It's not really my forte, but I don't want to startle the Hero Commission or the police just yet."

This comment caused Midoriya to pause his panic. Question marks seemed to hover over his head as he observed the two of them conversing normally.

"Huh? Scare them? W-wait, All Might, you don't look or sound worried that (Y/n) is here. *Gasp* Does she also know about One For All?" he asked, his voice filled with uncertainty.