Sneak Peak

Seeing their classmate walking down the stairs to take their seat, she got bombarded by her classmates as they crowded her and commented on her previous performance.

"Hey (Y/n)!"

"I didn't know you could sing!"

"You have such a beautiful voice!"

"A beauty with such talent!"

"Thank you everyone I appreciate the comments." Said (Y/n) as she went around down the steps to sit beside Uraraka and Ida.

Settling into her seat as the compliments died down, it was then that two contenders from opposite ends sides of the stage

"WELCOME TO THE FIRST MATCH OF THE FINALS TOURNAMENT! IT'S IZUKU MIDORIYA FROM THE HERO COURSE! VERSUS HITOSHI SHINSO FROM GENERAL STUDIES

THE RULES ARE SIMPLE. MOBILIZE YOUR OPPONENT OR FORCE THEM OUT OF THE RING. YOU CAN ALSO WIN BY GETTING THE OTHER PERSON TO CRY UNCLE!"

Eyeing his opponent before him looking determined, Hitoshi begins to taunt Midoriya.

"So you can just give up huh? In a way, this is a test of how strong your spirit is. If you know what you want your future to hold you can't worry about what other people think." Said Hitoshi as he activated his quirk.

" Said Hitoshi as he activated his quirk

"READY"

"That monkey was going on about his pride earlier."

"BEGIN"

"I just think he's an idiot for throwing away his chance like that "

Midoriya was not fazed by Hitoshi's rambling, though he was internally raging at the insults he was spaying. He did side-glance towards the balcony to see (Y/n) for a quick peek, though Hitoshi caught it as he too side-glanced to where Midoriya was directing his sight for that second. In just one glance he could see who he was eyeing, which was (Y/n) sitting with her other friends watching the two from afar. Already grabbing the hint and seeing that there was no other option, he sighed and tried a different approach to get him to talk.

' Forgive me (Y/n) but I want to win this so please don't be mad at what I am about to do.'

"I see that you are friends with (Y/n) right?" Questioned Hitoshi with a grin.

This got Midoriya to flinch hearing her name, not liking where this was going to go.

'Got ya'

"You know she may be a beauty at a glance but who would have thought she would just end up as another show-off who only knows how to attract attention? She may look the part but she is just another arrogant girl with flashy quirks who knows how to bring trouble everywhere she goes no matter how humble she tries to be. It's sad to see how she lowers her standards so much that she is surrounded by Class 1As idiots...so in other words,...she's an even bigger idiot than I thought." Taunted Hitoshi while smirking, though he did kick himself internally for saying these things about his friend.