Profile

Name: (Y/n)

Her adoptive name (Y/n) Yagi

Age: 15-16 (in Narnia, she is over 32,000 years old)

.

Relatives:

--Father: Aslan the Lion

--Mother: None / Unknown

--Adoptive Father: Yagi Toshinori

--Siblings: None (only child)

.

Hero Name: [ wait and you will see :) ]

.

Appearance:

.

--Human Form: (h/c) (long/short) hair, beautiful (e/c) eyes, 5'2 (in height) (I am sorry for those who are not that height this is just for fanfiction), small pointed elf ears, has an hourglass shape, an 8 pack that she tends to hide but only shows if she flexes, has soft (s/c) skin but has strong muscles hidden in her form that can be felt if one touches it.

--in MHA universe, though physically it appears that (Y/n) looks normal, in reality she is covered in scars covering her back, arms, legs, sides, chest, two in her hands, and one in her left eye indicating all the battles and sacrifices she's made in Narnia however all that is covered by her father's spell. There will be a glimpse where they will see her scars in human form.

--However, in Narnia, she only receives a few scars thanks to her father's healing abilities both in human and lioness form

.

--Lioness Form: a lioness that is smaller in height but possesses powerful feathery wings that contain magic when taken flight gifted by her father. with the same (e/c) eyes but has longer fangs. Her lioness form will only be unlocked if necessary.

---FACT: when transforming into a human the clothes that she previously wore before her transformation reappear and will disappear in her lioness form.

---FACT: (Y/n) has a chi-rho symbol in her chest that is her "Narnian" symbol and will only glow when her Narnian powers are activated by will which won't happen often or on its own  (and is visible in both forms)

.

Powers/Quirks: Half Demon and Energy Manipulation

.

--(N) Half Demon: due to the White Witch's curse, not only has it granted her new abilities but has also dangerous consequences that come with it. Half demon will not be considered as a quirk nor will it be affected by other quirks since it is part of her blood. She will have half-enhanced abilities such as extraordinary strength, speed, sight, hearing, smell, and taste. At the same time, she will possess the will to extract claws, fangs, slit red eyes with the white outer coating, etc. but some of them will appear depending on her emotions, thoughts, and situation. She even has the ability to roar like a lion but differently, since this is not her lioness powers.

.

50%: is currently the state that she is in where she enhances only half all the strength as well as half of her energy manipulation power. She can use both abilities at once since they are used in equal amounts of power.

**(y/n) can increase her half-demon powers at will but at the cost of lowering the strength and effectiveness of her energy manipulation and psychic quirk the more she increases her demon powers.