Welcome to 1A

.

The night after Midoriya received the UA acceptance letter, All Might contacted him once again. He was waiting by the beach, his daughter by his side, both of them watching the peaceful ocean waves.

The sound of running footsteps approached, and both father and daughter turned around to see Midoriya arriving at the scene.

"Hi, (Y/n)-Chan! Hi, All Might!" Midoriya shouted, tears of joy filling his eyes.

"IZUKU!" "TOO LOUD, KID!" shouted the duo in panic, with All Might even coughing up a bit of blood.

"All Might's here?!" "No way!" exclaimed two pedestrians who had witnessed the scene.

"Way to blow my cover, kid! Say it was a mistake!" whispered All Might, trying to keep their secret.

"UH, I WAS JUST KIDDING, NOTHING TO SEE HERE!" yelled Midoriya while frantically waving his hands.

Seeing that this tactic worked, all three of them sighed in relief.

"Anyways, congrats on getting in," said All Might.

"I couldn't have done it without both of your help," replied Midoriya, bowing deeply to express his gratitude.

"Oh, speaking of which, I didn't tell anyone at UA that I've been training you or anything. I wasn't pulling any strings for you. You earned that spot all on your own," explained All Might.

"It's true, Izuku. I'm a key witness to that. Plus, as a judge, I couldn't play favorites and had to play it fair. But you have impressed us all," added (Y/n).

"Wow, thanks for telling me. Oh, and I was really surprised to hear you're gonna be a teacher at UA this year. I was wondering what brought you here all of a sudden. Everyone knows that your agency is in Minato Tokyo, and everyone knows-"

"Creepy," (Y/n) chimed in.

"The school didn't want me to tell anyone about the job until they made an official announcement. It seemed like the right time for two at this timing, an easy way to find someone to inherit One For All," All Might explained.

"My power completely wrecked my body, and all I did was jump and throw one punch. I can't control it. What do I do?" Midoriya asked with concern about his new ability.

"You'll learn to manage it in time. Hoping to master it right away is like asking a baby to run a marathon. You still have to go through the process of learning how to walk," All Might reassured him.

"Yeah... WAIT, YOU TWO KNEW I WAS GOING TO GET HURT THAT BADLY?!" Midoriya asked and yelled in shock.

"Well, we were in a time crunch. But it turned out alright. Plus, now you know what you're dealing with. Right now, your quirk is either all or nothing. One day you'll learn how to control your output. Then you'll be able to adjust exactly how much power you're using," All Might explained defensively.