Fraternizing, Break, and...an Alien?

It was another day of training for Midoriya, and (Y/n) decided it would be nice to buy some ingredients to make dinner as a surprise for both her friend and her dad. She strolled through the busy streets of Japan, wearing her white sundress with small flowers, as she was taking in everything in her environment. She enjoyed the walk, passing by happy families and laughing children. All seemed to be at peace. This reminded her of the number of families she had saved previously from her home realm. Everything was at peace during her stroll in a crowded area.

However...

She couldn't shake the feeling that she was being followed. She could tell the person following her was male and tall, judging by his scent. How did she know she was being followed? Well, as she walked, she encountered various scents from the people around her. Each person had a unique scent, but there was one scent that had lingered close to her for the past couple of minutes as if someone were intentionally shadowing her. This person smelled like burned charred flesh, a smell that she does not find pleasant because of the traumatic memories that she developed in Narnia.

Based on her keen sense of smell, the person seemed to be a few meters away, trying to maintain a careful distance while staying on her trail. To confirm her suspicions, (Y/n) began making different turns at each block she passed, straying further from the original route to the supermarket yet remaining in the middle of the crowd. However, she couldn't afford to waste much time as her objective was still important.

She felt the presence of another pair of eyes watching her. Looking up ahead, she narrowed her gaze using her enhanced sight and saw a figure standing atop a building a few blocks in front of her. The person wore a black hood and mask, making them appear inconspicuous to most people, but not to (Y/n). Her guard went up immediately.

Determined to lose her pursuer, she sought out the nearest, darkest alley. She made a sharp left turn, passed through an open gate, and quickened her pace as she ventured into the shadowiest part of the narrow alley, eventually finding a dark corner.

"Perfect," she thought.

After a few moments, the stalker followed her turn and reached the end of the alley. He moved slowly as if stalking his prey, and a smirk crossed his face, confident that he had her cornered.

Preparing to seize the girl, he came to a sudden stop and fixed his gaze on the dark corner of the alley. He believed she was hiding there, obscured by the darkness.

"I found you," he declared.

With eyes crazily wide, he lunged toward the darkness, only to find that his hand made contact with the brick wall of the building in front of him, and the girl had vanished.

' What the heck?!'

The concealed area of the cornered alley was just spacious enough for one person to hide, making it the perfect spot to evade detection. The stalker put his face closer to the darkness, only to discover that it was empty. He scanned the closed alley, inspecting the walls, trash bins, and every nook and cranny, but there were no traces of the girl he had been following.

"Damn it!" he cursed under his breath. "She already figured out I was tailing her, but the only good hiding spot is this tight squeeze in here. If she had climbed or passed by me, I would have caught her in no time. Did she teleport? How the hell does she do that?" Said the stalker as he kicked some trash and left the area.

.

(Y/n) calmly emerged from the shadows and stepped out of the alley, but to her surprise, she found herself in a completely different area.

"At least the closest supermarket is just around the corner. I'll make my way there and then take the long route home, just in case the stalker knows my usual routes," she muttered to herself.