Jdot took his gun out his pants before putting it on the side of the door before Legacy laid on his lap as she scrolled through instagram on her phone.

"Why you got on dese shorts?" Jdot asked Legacy as he played with her shorts.

"Because it's hot and my ass getting bigger." Legacy answered with a little chuckle.

"Wait till we get ta da crib I gotchu." Jdot chuckled.

"That is not what I wore these shorts for, but a win is a win I guess." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

3 hours later...

"We not dea yet?" Gmk asked as everybody got out of the cars at the restaurant.

"No we got 2 mo hours." Jdot told them as he held Majesty while feeding her as they walked into the restaurant.

"Mane I'm tied of dis shit." Pooter smacked his teeth as everybody sat at a booth.

Legacy and Jr on the other hand was still a little dozed off as Legacy slept on Jdot shoulder and Jr snuggled into Legacy and slept on her while Jdot held a sleeping Majesty in his arms.

"You look like a comfortable pillow over there." Mama Winter chuckled.

"I think dey think imma pillow or some." Jdot rolled his eyes.

"Jitt wake up so you can eat." Jdot tapped Jr making him open his eyes.

"Is there pancakes?" Jr asked making Jdot chuckle.

"Yea fat man it's pancakes." Jdot told answered before Jr sat up completely.

"Pretty girl wake up." Jdot tapped Legacy.

"I will wake up depending on what circumstances it is." Legacy told him.

"Food." Jdot answered before Legacy opened her eyes and sat up completely.

"Dem two love food, dey ass both sat up." Spinz chuckled.

"I love me some food, I don't know about y'all." Jr shrugged his shoulders.

"Can I get your phone?" Jr asked Legacy before she side eyed him.

"Punishment, you know that your on punishment." Legacy answered before Jr smacked his teeth.

Jr noticed Jdot wasn't paying attention, instead he was focused on fixing Majesty bib which meant ten out of ten he didn't hear the conversation.

"Daddy can I have your phone?" Jr whispered so Legacy couldn't hear.

"Hea, don't lock my phone." Jdot told Jr as he handed him his phone.

Jr smiled as he went into YouTube on Jdot phone before it was took right out of his hands.

"What I say don't matter? I told you no, bad kids don't get rewarded, learn how to act and it wouldn't be a problem." Legacy told Jr as she handed the phone back to Jdot.

"I was not bad, I was good." Jr pouted as he stomped his feet.

"You have not been good, you threw a fit because you couldn't have candy, then you threw my iPad at the wall, you called your teacher a broke bitch, you flicked me off, if that's not bad then I don't know what is." Legacy told Jr.

"I'm tied of this shit, your ugly ass iPad, and that teacher was a broke bitch, lil ugly ass candy, I ain't want it anyway." Jr rolled his eyes as he kicked the table.

Before anybody got the chance to react Legacy slid her sandal off and popped him.

"Ja'Antae Legend Rivers Jr I will pop your ass in this restaurant, you keep playing with me and I keep letting you slide, I don't play with you so don't play with me, you getting too comfortable playing with me, you're 3 years old, act like it." Legacy told Jr who had tears filling his eyes before looking over at Jdot and his uncles hoping they were going to save him.

"I want my daddy." Jr rolled his eyes.

"I'm not savin you, I done told you bout dat." Jdot replied before Jr fell on the floor as he through a temper tantrum.

"Oh I'm finna beat his ass." Legacy told herself as she grabbed her sandal before Jdot shook his head no.

"I got him, hold Majesty." Jdot told Legacy as he handed her Majesty before picking Jr up off the floor and walking out the restaurant.

"I definitely quit on having kids, no more." Legacy said held Majesty.

"He's just in his terrible three's." Mama Winter said.

"Well he need to get out of it cause I'm tired of them temper tantrums." Legacy sighed.

"Ja'Antae used to act just like that, I sent him with his daddy and uncles for 1 week he came back on the best behavior, yall 4 spoil him, especially you Kk." Mama Winter told Gmk, Pooter, Spinz, and Whop.

"I don't spoil him." Gmk said confused before everybody side eyed him.

"Soooo let him spend a day with us?" Spinz asked confused.

"Yes, he need about 3 days with y'all, show him what kids who have money problems have to go through, and have him understand the parents he have now is what most people wish for, cause what he just did right now, he would've got took to the bathroom and got his behind beat and not a popping." Mama Winter explained.

"So take him to the hood?" Whop asked.

"Yeah, that'll get his act together." Mama Winter nodded her head.

"But he's never been there before, unless Kk and Pooter took him." Legacy said.

"We took him one time, but I held him da whole time and he had Pooter phone so he wasn't really worried bout payin attention to other people." Gmk explained.

"My baby won't survive out there, maybe he'll just grow out of his temper tantrums." Legacy shrugged her shoulders.

"So don't take him to the hood?" Whop asked with eyebrows raised.

"I don't know." Legacy answered Whop question.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾