>> Some Platonic Soft Launch > DreamSMP AU >>

If Tommy would ask anyone on this godforsaken hellhole of a server,

'Who is the richest couple in this Esempi?'

Then the title would probably go to the server's proclaimed "Beeduo" consisting of one Ranboo Beloved Underscore and one Tubbo Underscore Beloved. Ranboo, with their incredible, almost infinite (or is it really?) resources with riches such as gold that both Technoblade and Michael Underscore Beloved would want to have, and Tubbo with his atomic bombs and experimentations that a person who's unfamiliar with him might be concerned to, both really is a power platonic couple, beating every single romantic couple out there and such platonic ones too.

And everyone knows that Tommy is a stubborn, rambunctious and competitive type of person. And everyone knows that Purpled is a vengeful, silent mercenary.

But what everyone did not know, or at least some is that; Theseus Death Galactus is Lady Death's son, gaining the title of "The Death Prince". He is a faction leader of the Business Bay, aside from its godly killings, their incorporation is also popular in the black market, especially 2b2t.

He may be one of the traumatized kids on this server now, but people seem to forget that wealth and chaos basically runs in his blood as after all, he is his mother's greatest creation.

But what everyone also did not know is that; Purpled Galactus kills for money. Travels to everywhere, sponsored by one who's willing to pay him for their own and personal misdeeds, just to kill his client's target. Not to mention, he is a Galactus whose family living in an unfamiliar planet is rich, upholding the title of a billionaire in Terran, in fact.

He may be silent, hiding in the shadows as if he fears to be seen, but people seem to overlook him being a Galactus and focus on his alien status thus, ignoring the fact that he's the Galactus heir.

Did I also mention that Tommyinnit got spoiled rotten by not only his mother, uncle XDee, aunt Clara, all the other gods but also his husband as well? Ah right, the Galactus heir and the Death Prince are married! How could I forget?

They were married on this nice, quite weird— but still beautiful and livable planet! It was held on this field with purple grass, a tree with black trunk, hovering over them with the red leaves slowly falling from time to time, the wind causing it to blow the leaves on their way. The sky displays dynamic patterns of different colors of lights, covering the entire sky making it seem oh so wonderful. With Ares, the Blood God, officiating the wedding and with Tommy's god family, including the Business Bay Boys, and with Purpled's alien family and his own friends as their guests, it was indeed beautiful and majestic.

No one knew about this, though. However, the couple think it's time.

It's time to cause chaos.

-

1. Ranboo Beloved Underscore

It was Ranboo who noticed the purple Amethyst and red Ruby rings on Tommy's ring finger, on a normal morning day when Tommy decided to visit the Snowchester commune. Those rings shone under the sunlight, beautiful rays and sparkles are seen because of it. And Ranboo can't help but admire its beauty.

'St. Ivy' Ruby gemstone is in the middle with white diamond bronze and white roses covering the rest of the band. Ranboo squinted their eyes closely and saw a pair of black skulls on each side, amongst all those roses. Where did Tommy even get those?

The next ring on Tommy's same finger is this simple golden band with thorns holding the Amethyst gemstone in place. It may be simple but those intricate patterns on the band surely are not.

"Where did you get those rings, Tommy?" Ranboo spoke out of nowhere, watching as Tommy stopped picking his fingers

"Oh these?" Tommy showed his fingers with a question written on his face, "The Ruby is my engagement ring and the Amethyst is my wedding ring!" He smiled as he stopped momentarily to admire his own rings, not noticing the shock plastered on the other's face, "My husband won't say where did he get it but I'm pretty sure it's customized considering our names are engraved on the back of our rings. Probably in his hometown, though. At least, that's what I'm assuming"