>> An Unlikely Trio > Dream SMP au <<

When Dream broke out of prison, all knew they are not safe. Most specially a certain blonde teen who's about to turn eighteen. When Ranboo died, an alien hybrid knew one of them are next. When Slimecicle tragically passed away, a time traveller knew that history will ever repeat itself. Not only now, but the future generations that will come. When Quackity got heart broken so many times, when Sapnap is about to give up, the trio knew it has to be done.

The trio breathed fresh and dirty air for decades. Been murdered, committed, stabbed, gunned, for so many times yet, their memories are still present inside themselves. They remembered how different dimensions that they once been part shattered and broken. They remembered how neither had a good, fairytale like ending. Although, they all remembered how happy they were in the beginning of a simple story gone complicated and wrong. They remembered how Karl Jacobs successfully married two of his best friend that he both met in a car race one night. How Theseus Innit was a prince and lived a royalty but happy life with the rest of the Sleepy Boys Incorporated, his family plus his biological mother that he never knew existed. How Grayson Purpled have a loving brother that was always there for him through thick and thin and a group of friends that are about his age he wished he has. But of course, it didn't last long. Tommy died in a war, Karl's husbands sacrificed themselves just to save Karl in a fire and Purpled got replaced.

It was like that in millennia, before Minecraft was even born. The unlikely trio eventually became bored due to the repetition of events. Yes, it hurts. But the three got used to it after a whole century. Not only bored, but tired as well. They're tired of why those memories sticked with them even after they died, even in their own different afterlife, they're tired of stopping history to repeat its self. So of course, the three wants to be selfish even for once in their whole cycle of lives.

Grayson Purpled, killed one thing or person his boss cares the most. Karl Jacobs ruined their fiance's relationship intentionally. And Theseus Innit, Theseus Innit created, planned these wars and destruction ever since Wilbur and him arrived at the Dream SMP. The three of them combined? All I can say is that, the show is about to begin.

Here they are, in the lands of the New Manberg. Standing, and got placed in a trap.

Once all completely stepped foot in the very first block that was placed inside New Manberg, blocks quickly were surrounding the area with the help of huge red stones work. Rather quick that no one could anticipate. You need not to blink an eye to see the red stones work. Then it's done. New and old members, alive or dead, manipulators and abusers, eggpire or not, were trapped, neither one of them can get out by how all blocks that were placed in order to keep them in placed are all bedrocks. Not obsidian nor cobblestone, but the impossible. Trees that are once fully grown were cut in half with no one even touching it, village houses and creatures alike were killed and destroyed, the place were deserted and empty, only the individuals that were led in a trap are the only ones remaining.

"What's happening?"

What is really happening?

"Good day Dream SMP members" A voice. A peculiar voice that comes above them, were heard. Although, everyone looked up, no one was there. "Welcome, to the first ever, game of the season. A game where a winner can have multiple hearts to the point, the winner will be immortal. Now, who wouldn't like that?" The voice chuckled, running shivers through their skins by not only how the voice darken and became even more deeper if possible, but they can all agree to each other that it wasn't even amusing to the speaker. "All you need to do is play five following games that are so easy to win. It's just so simple!"

"What's the catch?" Technoblade, who's voice is as monotone as an artificial intelligence, demanded

"Nothing really blade" a younger person spoke up amongst the crowd. "All you have to do is survive. If, that's even possible"