>> voicemail > IRL au <<

Wilbur sat on his chair with a desk in front of him, burying his face in between his hands. A phone sitting to his right in front of the sand wooden desk. His phone is turned on, listening to a voice he's familiar with.

"Hey Wilbur!" Tommy yelled his greeting, happily. "How are you? I'm sorry I've been offline these past few days, doing some big man things you know?"

Both Tommy and Wilbur laughed

"Anyways, I'm still upset you left me here in England because of those American pricks" The younger huffed, "When are you coming back? Wait- no, I don't miss you at all and I'm definitely not worried but are you alright there? You've been ignoring me lately"

"I-" Wilbur tried to speak but got cut off by Tommy

"I'm sure you're just busy with the new album. I'm just being an over dramatic bitch" Tommy chuckles, "How's Tubbo? Ranboo? Bill? Freddie? Basically everyone that I know? I fucking swear to God if you didn't send my regards to them I'll throttle and bury your alive"

Wilbur did not speak but chuckle because of the aggressive but caring teen.

"Wilbur, you know I always love you right? You're my big brother and without you and the rest, I won't be sitting here in the streaming and Dream SMP world and community and I won't meet you. I'm lucky that I met you and thank you for giving me the chance of being your friend and brother. I'm starting to pick up a hobby by writing letters since I'm quite bored and have nothing to do so I wrote each and everyone I know a letter. It's here under my bed by the way. I'm sorry for being annoying most of the time and loud as hell. Believe me, I tried to talk gentler but it just gets louder" Tommy stopped, laughing a bit. "I have to go now big man, this voicemail is going to end shortly soon"

The blonde hesitates but continued anyways,

"I- Wilbur Soot, don't blame yourself for what's going to happen alright? Don't you all dare forget me you all piece of shits" Tommy stopped, once again but a second passed by and he whispered under his breath,

"Wilby, there's a reason why London put barriers on the tube line, you know? But somehow, there's also a reason why they fail"

— voicemail ended —

"Wilbur, it's time to go" Technoblade who's standing in his room's door, said

"Why did we all leave him alone in England, Tech while we're enjoying ourselves?"

Techno did not speak, silent

"I should've picked up the fucking call and he still should be alive right now"

Techno remained silent

"I'm not ready to go to Tommy's funeral, Techno" Wilbur shakily breathed, gathering tears that finally rolled down on his cheeks, seeming a thousand times. "Never will be"

"Everyone is not ready Wilbur" Techno walked slowly towards his pseudo brother, "Including me"