>> language < HouseSMP <<

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎: 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎' 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞! 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 {𝚊𝚞} 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕.

It's a normal day where everyone on the smp is streaming and chatting peacefully.

It is their Q and A stream where everyone is supposed to be present and they did.

Everyone and everything is going smoothly so far.

Each one of them actually have different facts and interesting talents.

Like, Badboyhalo actually admitted that he once—no, a lot of times cursed, either accidentally or purposely. Niki can actually speak German and is good at baking in real life. Techno can play the piano very well, Wilbur took down notes about making a collaboration about this. Hannah is good at imitating people. Quackity can pretty much sing well when he's serious about it. Jack is obviously good at fishing and his favorite subject was and still english. Dream got high grades when he was still in his school years. Karl talked about him being a cameraman to Mr.Beast and now hanging around with his boss itself. Ranboo and Tubbo are good at dancing. Skeppy has a sister. And so on and so forth.

It was finally Tommy's turn to talk about himself when a donation popped up and asking:

'Hey Tommy! Do you speak any languages besides British English? Luv ur vids btw ♡(*´ω`*)/♡'

The others seem to take notice about this and urge him to answer the question truthfully.

"I highly doubt though-" Sapnap said, jokingly or something

"Yeah.. But you still didn't tell us about yourself soo I guess it's a possibility?" Minx questioned

"Let's not underestimate him guys" Karl pleaded

"I haven't heard him saying any other languages at all so I guess none?" Jack seem what confident about his answer

"Oh fuck you bitch! I can speak 6 different languages! 7 if english is included bitches!!" Tommy defended

"Then prove it Thomass" Quackity said

The chat was going insane and abruptly going fast. Most of the comments are just saying some supportive things and some quite didn't believe him.

'Oh did you really think that I'm not that talented? Guess you better wake up bitch'

There was a good long tense silence except the donations notifications and the background noises. No one really moved and just waited patiently for Tommy.

Tommy, on the other hand, just breathed in and out until he said some things that the others couldn't quite understand.

"euh bonjour? quelqu'un là-bas? vous semblez calme, ce qui est assez inhabituel" (uh hello? anyone there? you seem calm, which is quite unusual)

....

"les gars?" (guys?)

"WHAT THE MUFFIN" Bad exclaimed

"wha- how? I-" George stuttered

"That is... Unexpected" Alyssa said

"Wait- what language is that?" Schlatt asked

"I think it's French since there's a bonjour part I've heard" Eret replied

"How did you know French and speak fluently at it??" Ponk asked in disbelief

"ma cousine est française et elle m'a appris beaucoup de choses aussi"

"What did he say??" Tubbo asked

"According to the Google Translate, he says that his cousin is French and that his cousin taught him a lot of things as well"

"私はまた、日本語や他の言語を話します" (I also speak Japanese and other languages)

"好き" (like)

"좋은 아침! 제 이름은 한국어로 토미입니다" (Good morning! My name is Tommy in Korean)

"Okay, ich spreche auch Deutsch, weil mein Tutor mir das beigebracht hat" (Okay, I also speak German because my tutor taught me that)

"我自学了中文,韩文,日文." (I taught myself Chinese, Korean, Japanese)

"dan kan ik ook Nederlands spreken, want het is best makkelijk te leren, dus zoek ik het online en ja" (then I can also speak Dutch, because it is quite easy to learn, so I search it online and yea)

"Then lastly I speak English, it's obvious.. Oh my gosh I'm babbling—"

Tommy quickly muted himself and just waited for someone to speak.

I mean—he shouldn't have wished that and now the discord and the chat are going crazy.

Tomorrow morning, Tommy became #1 trending on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube altogether.

His friends tweeted about the whole thing.

And now...

Tommy has a busy week because of the language thing.

終わり
𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢: 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚋𝚢: 𝚖𝚎