>> morning < HouseSMP au <<

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎: 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎' 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞! 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎 {𝚊𝚞} 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕.

TOMMYINNIT'S POV:

It's currently 01:30, Saturday in the morning meaning that I have no school!

I just woke up since I accidentally set my alarms yesterday without noticing. I couldn't get back to sleep yet, I am also sleepy.

I decided to get up and go shower.

After all showering and brushing my teeth, I put on my comfort clothes.

That is, my anime merch hoodie that is particularly gifted from my weeb cousin with a sleeve sewn underneath the short sleeves to make it appear longer and a collar as well. The title says a Japanese sentence or words that I can't understand with a dead sad anime eyes. It is rather a sad design but it is comfortable.

I also wear a pair of bulky sweatpants with a pair of my favorite comfortable slippers that I usually wear.

I have reading glasses on as well and my blonde hair is messy.

After finally getting dressed up, I go downstairs and make myself a cup of Earl Grey tea and a Welsh rarebit.

My parents were going on a business trip so I was all alone in the house for the meantime. It was quite peaceful to say the least.

I go back to my room and eat my food while reading Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban.

It was all peaceful until a text message notification was heard.

It was from my online and minecraft father, Phil saying that:

"Hey Toms, if ever you're awake rn which I doubt, I just wanna say that the whole smp are in the lobby in discord, just planning about the next part of the lore, if cannot join then we'll just remind you later when you're awake and btw, good morning child :)"

I chuckled at the part when he called me a child. It was quite amusing really since a part of me doesn't want to be 18 yet but oh well.

I closed my book and hopped on discord then joined the vc.

When I joined in everyone was on their facecam including Dream,Ranboo, Techno and the others...

"Here comes the child everyone!" Wilbur jokingly said

Everyone laughs about the joke but I just shrugged it off since I'm trying to focus on my book.

"Good morning everyone... " I said sleepily.

Everyone seemed to be shocked about the statement or what I said so I asked a question.

"Why are you so... Shocked?"

No one answered me since they were just visibly there, frozen in shock.

'What are they so shocked about?' I thought.

"Tommy, I didn't know your voice could be so deep, damn" Tubbo said, still shocked.

"Did you just wake up man?" Big Q asked.

"Uh yea.. Kind of.. " I replied without putting no energy to my voice

"Why don't you open up your cam Tommy?" Dream suggested

"Yeah, it's quite unfair that you didn't unfair that you didn't open up your cam while the rest of us are" Techno laughed

"Uhm yea sure, wait a sec" I said

I started adjusting my cam so they can see me properly and opened it soon after.

After I did that, the rest became more shocked and confused.

Everyone seemed to be silent until Puffy broke it.

"DAYUM TOMMY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD BE SO ADORABLE AS EVERRR" Puffy exaggerated

"Thank you I  guess?" I thanked confusingly

"YOU WEAR GLASSES?!?" Purpled asked, not believing  in what he saw

I nodded with less energy

Each one of them are saying how adorable and cute I am while the others are saying that I look like a softie which I'm not.

After everything settled down, we began to continue discussing and suggesting the plans and what we will do in the next lore stream.

When Sapnap and George are arguing, not in their serious mode though and Bad tries to stop them while the others just watch in amusement, I continued to read while drinking my tea since I finished my Welsh rarebit.

After a while, I wasn't really paying attention anymore since the plot that I'm reading is going intense and I'm getting excited even though I read this about a hundred times.

"Hey Tommy? Are you listening?" Karl asked

"Oh, huh? Yea?" I said or asked confusingly

"You haven't been paying attention Toms" Ranboo pointed out

"Oh um sorry.. " I muttered

"woah woah woah... YOU'RE ADMITTING IT?!? AND YOU'RE SAYING SORRY?!? Is this a dream? —" Skeppy said in disbelief

"What's wrong with it if I may ask?" I asked without noticing that I'm saying it quite formally

"Tommy what are you doing?" Jack asked curiously

"Oh.. I was reading Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban again while drinking my daily Earl Grey tea! It is kinda a routine of mine? I'm supposed to be studying today but I'll just study later—oops sorry, I'm now babbling random things" Tommy babbled

I looked back at my screen and once again, I saw their shocked faces and somewhat slightly confused faces.

"Wow Tommy.. That's very productive! I'm quite surprised to say the least but I'm even more surprised that you were not.. Swearing..?" Niki, who's the one that seems to be broken out from slight frozen moment, said

"Oh.. Thank you! And I don't really like swearing in every early morning like these or when I really have no energy so yeah.. " I said awkwardly

Time quite stopped at that very moment and I am really confused until they erupted in chaos.

I kinda heard Bad saying that he's proud of me or something..? I don't really know anymore.

終わり
𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢: 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚋𝚢: 𝚖𝚎