>> pinterest boy > IRL au <<

Unfortunately, no part 2 cause of lack of motivation to continue this.

His friends didn't know about Tommy's secret Instagram account nor his viewers. It's just an old account, really. Well, it's decently true but he deleted his old embarrassing pictures and made it aesthetically pleasing. No, it's literally aesthetically pleasing.

He already posted tons of things but without showing his face. An anonymous account that is. What did he post you may ask? Well, let's just say he's one of those stereotypical Pinterest boys. He has a retro, dark, vintage brown aesthetic type of thing going on in his secret account.

He once was inspired by scrolling through Twitter. Yes, Twitter. Not Pinterest. One person posted about those Pinterest boys and their style of things. He was interested so he searched more on Google. He then looked through it but did not see enough so he installed the Pinterest app on his phone. He spends most of his time in his room, scrolling through his phone.

As the teenager he is, he wanted to try it out on his old account. His old account was thankfully private and only a few relatives of his that didn't use the app nowadays are only his followers. Since his so-called followers are not using Instagram anymore, he unfollowed everyone on his following page. Wanting to start anew.

He told his mother, who's a real semi fashionista, and was eager to help him. Her mother has been a help for outfits that fit his aesthetic to wear. His father knew about it too which he also supported and was a help for places to have a mini photoshoot.

He started a few days after. First photoshoot he was wearing a simple black hoodie with a pair of short jeans and a pair of white vans. Having also a white sling cross body bag across his chest. His face is blurry to prevent people from knowing about his true identity. The venue was an empty alleyway. The second photoshoot made him wear a deep red shirt with black collared long sleeve undershirt. Him wearing tattered jeans and boots below. His hair messy and orange sunglasses with a surgical mask on. His face is still blurry. The venue was in the middle of the road under the stormy clouds. And so on and so forth.

The progress is slow, he admits. Although, he doesn't mind. He still needs to focus on his school and his YouTube career. He didn't forget his responsibilities and schedules. He still hasn't forgotten the upcoming lore streams, streams, mods videos, and vlogs for each of his channels. Being a 'Pinterest boy' is just a fun pastime after all.

On camera is a dorky, loud but funny, comedian teen who's usually wearing his normal hoodies that Wilbur suggested or gave him to wear or a red and white shirt that he usually wore back then. Off camera though, is an anonymous, mysterious, aesthetic, fashionable teen who his followers called him if being one of the 'Pinterest boys'.

When his parents are busy, he's usually the one who takes pictures of himself. Taking a walk? Picture. Nice view? Picture. Skateboarding? Picture.

Speaking of, yes. He knew how to skateboard. Not so professional though but he can still smoothly ride it with his feet and without falling off.

5 followers became 10. 10 became 20. 20 became a hundred. A hundred became thousands. 3 likes turned into more. No comments turned into tons to the point he can't reply to all of them. He decided to let his followers call him the name "error." An edgy name but he sucks at names anyway. Besides, if he uses the names he usually talks to online, people might take more interest in the account. He uses the name, "v i b e" with spaces after each letter. He doesn't have any name idea in mind so he decided to use that word until he can think of a name. He doesn't really care about it anyway.

He doesn't want to tell anyone. Not that he doubts his friend's of not supporting him, but he wants privacy. Peace. Not that quiet type of peace, but an anonymous kind of peace where everyone doesn't know him as Tommyinnit or Tom Simons. He wants to be Thomas.

One day, he wants to let his feelings out. That's quite dramatic to word it like that but it's fit for what the teen felt like. So he met up with Freddie or Badlinu and Eryn or Cyberonix. When the three met, sitting on a bench in the park. Tommy started ranting. He slips up the fact that he has another active Instagram account that nobody knows. The other two decided to talk about it later after the ranting. Thank Prime the three are currently the only ones in the location there.

After Tommy's done and after the two are done comforting the other, Eryn starts to speak, "Wait, you mentioned you have a secret account? Care to elaborate?"

"Oh uhh... " Tommy stopped, "Please don't tell anyone... "

"Of course! You know we respect your boundaries Tons" Freddie rubbed Tommy's back

"I want to try something new and been interested to a post in Twitter and decided to search it and wanna try it so I did it by remaking my old private Instagram account so-"

"Can you uhh, straight to the point? Toms? You're kinda babbling?" Eryn smiled patiently

"Right, sorry. I have an account that I've named vibes with a space after each letter. About-"

"About some aesthetic stuff that involves vintage, dark academia retro?" Freddie furrowed his eyebrows

"And a faceless guy who has a fashion taste that fits with the vibe and the guy's name is error?" Eryn widen their eyes

"Uhh yes? Wait-how did you know?" Tommy sat straighter

"We followed him in Instagram of course! Error is a complete mood and we both love it!" Freddie now realize that things Tommy said and how it connected to the Instagram account he followed

"Holy shit, you're Error?!?" Eryn shook Tommy's shoulders frantically out of excitement

"That's what I'm trying to say... " Tommy mumbled

"JESUS CHRIST! YOU'RE ERROR ALL ALONG? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US? HOW DARE YOU" Freddie playfully smacked Tommy's shoulders which let Tommy held out a yelp

"Don't tell it to anyone though, I wanna keep it a secret until I'm ready" Tommy looked at the both of his friends

"Of course" The two said altogether

"Can we be there on your next photoshoot?" Eryn sat back on the bench, facing both Tommy and Freddie

"Sure? I need place ideas and a little storyline idea behind the picture too so I need a bit of help" Tommy grinned