>> friends < MovedAU <<> 1/2 >>

Everyone has a friend group. Whether you're an introvert or an extrovert. 

... 

Okay, maybe not everyone but you get the point. 

Each of those friend groups also have different friends from other groups. Some or most are also drifting apart out of it. Some are betrayed, misplaced, replaced and so on. After that, some will be lonely or feel lonely. 

That's actually what Tommy is feeling right now. 

He's supposed to be streaming with the SBI and Tubbo but instead, they reasoned their way out. Tommy actually believed their reasons but soon was fooled because a notification popped up in Twitch saying:

RanbooLive is live: Playing Minecraft with the boys! 

Welp—who are the boys you asked? 

Well, It's none other than Ph1LzA, Technoblade, Tubbo_ and Wilbur Soot. Heh. 

Tommy felt betrayed but happy since the others also have different friends right? 

Sigh 

'Am I too annoying?'

'Am I so loud?'

'Did I do something wrong?'

Tommy soon after shrugged the thoughts off and continued to watch Dream's stream. Dream is playing roblox with the feral boys with Bad. 

The feral boys consist of 5 members. It includes; The Dream Team, Karl Jacobs and Quackity. The Dream team, on the other hand, consists of 3 members. It includes; Sapnap, GeorgeNotFound and Dream. Badboyhalo usually tags along with them though. 

Tommy was quite jealous in all honesty. Why? He felt lonely and seeing the boys laugh and chat... It makes him feel.. Depressed? 

Tommy turned off his phone and put it on his bedside table. He let his mind relax for a bit. 

Silence was filled in the room. Except, you can hear the birds chirping and the wind gushing. 

Until a call was heard. 

Tommy ignored it at first but it still keeps on ringing and just getting annoying. So he picked up his phone without seeing the name who called. 

"Hello?" Tommy said, annoyed

"Hey Toms! It's Deo!" 

"DEO?!? Wha—"

"The one and only!"

"Why are you calling me? I mean it's been a long time you know?"

"Yeah... But it's okay! We're back!"

"We?"

The call ended. 

'Huh? What the fuck happened? Is this just a dream? Oh God'

Tommy got shaken up his thoughts by the loud knock on his door. 

'Mum and Dad aren't supposed to come back after a whole 2 weeks though? Why is it so early'

Tommy walked towards the door and opened it. 

The sight of Boffy, Eryn, Badlinu or Freddie, TimeDeo or Deo, Lukeorsomething or Luke, Bitzel or Bitz, Wispexe or Wisp, and Jack Manifold or Jack isn't really what he expected. 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!? I MEAN—IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T WANT IT BUT WHA- LIKE HUH?!?" Tommy hysterically said in confusion.