>> Tommy's bored? Goodluck > IRL AU >>

This contains (some) spoilers of different fanfictions the dsmp fandom already probably read but still, be warned!

Please take note that this is just for fun and none of this is real or whatsoever! Thank you :D

This is one of my favorite ideas yet- could've added more but my wrist is hurting from writing

-

He scrolled through TikTok as time passed by. He doesn't have any stuff to do for today, his schedule finally free from vlogging, recording or such things he had been doing these past days. He decided not to interrupt Tubbo from his Tubnet scheming or Ranboo from his own stream, instead putting all his time in scrolling through tiktoks or watching random YouTube videos.

His scrolling stopped, the sound that the post he's seeing on repeat. His eyes squinted at the tags used. He then suddenly smirked, an Imaginary light bulb turned on.

This is going to be fun.

-

1.) FLOWERS FROM 1970 by astr0nomika

The viewers came rushing in as Tommyinnit went live but what they didn't expect was a very familiar song that's been involved in the fandom for nearly a whole year.

Oh my love, my darling by Roy Orbison greets the Innit viewers as they join the live with a waiting screen background that's oddly familiar to the Dream SMP fandom as well. It's a vintage background with flowerettes painted on the decorative wall with a huge green "starting soon! <33" in the middle of the screen. The two green handprints were visible on the background if you squint on the very left of the background.

Anon : EY YO?

Anonymous : WTF

Mystery User : did I get transported to a literal fanfic?

Random : IS THIS FUCKING REAL???

Anony : TOMMY??? TOMMY???

Rando User : wtf is going on

User : when did Tommy have loading screen on?

Mysterious : WOAH WOAH WOAH

Enigma : we're exposed

Enigma : we're screwed

Anon : r we sure this is the right Tommyinnit acc?

Anonymous : this is the muliverse oh god

"Hello boys!" Tommy appeared on the screen with a big smile plastered on his face. His background and him, overall isn't new, still the same as the viewers last saw. But what intrigued the viewers the most is the classic 1950's rotary dial vintage telephone on the background that's sitting on a tall, circular table stand. Tommy noticed the chat's question and exclamatory reaction about the loading screen, "Oh that?"

He pointed at the rotary dial phone behind his back while still looking at his camera, "I found this very old telephone in my province house' attic. It's from my grandparents! It's broken though since the line chord has been cut but since I'm planning to collect vintage things, I decided to take it! With my grandparents' permission, of course"

Anonymous User : what's up with the loading screen?

Anon_ : we're royally screwed

Enigma : SOMEONE CHANGE FF1970'S NAME QUICK

user : are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Mous : THE PHONE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME IN THE FANARTS FUCKK