1. the chosen one

Start from the beginning

He nodded and we part ways. I have so many things to do, i don't have time to spend on these lovebirds when my research isn't going as smoothly as it should be. 'Maybe I should start a collab research so I can get rid of this one.' I thought to myself.

I've been having a few issues with my research, the professors suggested that I could find a better topic to cover this research but the problem is something else. The only reason i chose the mechanical life forms in my research paper was not only my outstanding interest but also my inventions. I started to investigate them and made a friend, general mahamatra cyno by the time i first arrived at sumeru city.

Cyno became a great friend of mine, helping me explore the desert while he showed me how to deal with desert monsters. He also had a good sense of humor but his jokes are better not to talk about, he was also talkative too. He kept talking about tighnari most of the time.

"Oh come on cyno, we've been talking about tighnari for an hour. If you can't end this discussion, I'd better end tighnari, the source, itself." To my surprise cyno didn't laugh but threatened me.
That was when i realized cyno had an obsession to make jokes but not listen to one or laugh at one.

Then i started to meet their friend group which included tighnari, alhaitham and kaveh. All of them were real nice to me and helped me ever since i became a student there. Sometimes they brought collei with them and I'd love to talk to her, she was shy at first and i helped her overcome her anxiety, truth be told 'a bit'.

"Y/N!!!!!" Faruzan called me in the hallways of akademiya, running towards me with a big gentle smile.

Oh talking about friends, wasn't I?

Faruzan was my last friend, we are super close, kinda feels like my bestie. Even though kuki was my first bestie in Inazuma.

Inazuma.

How pathetic.

I'll never go back to that place.

I wonder if he's alive.

"Guess what?" She asked hugging me from behind. "Have you kidnapped tighnari?"
She gave me a 'you did not say that' look.

"Did akani explode?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," "Y/N please be a bit serious right now"

I looked at her "ok what is it?"

Faruzan clapped her hands "so so good news! A collaboration is about to happen between Spantamad and Vahumana."

"And?"

"Are you really asking me that? Did you hit your head somewhere today?"

I laughed at her response "sure not but i suppose you hit it harder somewhere else"
Faruzan gave me the side-eye but changed her tone completely again "a new professor is coming here! He was introduced by lesser lord kusanali this morning, can you imagine how important he must be? A Vahumana professor who is eager to collab with Spantamad. this collaboration result will explode like a bomb."

"Spantamad?"

♤♡◇♧

The fatui agents bow to the Tsaritsa and her beloved harbingers glaring at their presence around her throne.
Tartaglia also known as childe, the eleven fatui harbinger or the weakest among all of them spoke up first "her majesty, I have bad news."

Tsaritsa looked at him with cold eyes as always but the harbingers seemed quite curious to know what is he planning to say.
The silence was a sign of approval from the cryo archon.

"I have lost my vision."

The harbingers burst into laughter but not dottore. Tsaritsa asked humiliating "that's it? You're a vision holder after all, we'll find you a new unactivated vision."
It was obvious that if a vision holder touch an unactivated vision, the vision will shine and the symbol of element will appear on it but that wasn't the case.