𝐼𝒳. Crisis

"haa...Is so relaxing, the soft cotton and the texture of the bed, this is true heaven. Bed; my best friend also my worst enemy, stressful things evaporate whenever I lay contact with a soft fabric...the covers does feel a little different, was I just too occupied I forgot how the bed feels?

Wait. Since when was my bed this soft that feels like it's eating me?"

That thought popped your sleeping bubble, your heavy eye lids flatter open, it took a while for you to gain focus observing your surroundings. It was dark to begin with, lights sipping through something. petal-shaped layered on one another that engulfed you, beneath you was a very soft sheet, shaped like an ovel. It kinds of reminds you of a lotus.

As if sensing your awakening the petal remove itself pouring more lights in your eyes, sure enough it blossoms into the lotus, the sheets were pink surround with gold petals. The structure was quaint Indian style to be frank.

Smaller lotuses hang in the ceiling as lights, some sunlight too. The room is also ventilated with some beautiful views out the windows. Glancing down to your own body you were wrap with bandage, boots gone leaving just your socks exposing parts of your bare feet, your clothes were different too but having the first layer of your clothes remain intact.

No mistake this was Buddhas' abode, but he wasn't here

No mistake this was Buddhas' abode, but he wasn't here. You had your full stamina back, internal and external injuries were mostly healed. The flower open a path for you as you got down, parts of your bare feet contact the cool marble floor, suddenly feeling a growl from your stomach, you hold them trying to hide both sounds and the emptiness "Ughh...the battle did drain a lot from me...snacks aren't gonna cure this one. I hope I can find servants to cook for me" you made your way to the huge double doors, in third person view you look elegant as you walk, steps so soft it makes minimum sounds, your long hair and clothes wavers.

As you pulled open the door, you were meet with a towering shadow, you froze not because you were shock or anything just unexpected. "Oh, hey Buddha"

"Is not a good idea for a patient to leave their bed y'know"

"I'm ok, see" showing yourself covered in bandage sure is a good way to say you're fine "why am I even in your domain"

"you don't expect me to bring you all the way back to yours do you?"

"true"

"Besides, having to see you sleep was worth it" he grins slyly, your face burns red, both of you got into a little fight but none of yours touch Buddha.

Very soon you give up "is this supposed to be yours? Where's mine?" indicating your bottom wear.

"The clothes you wore were all ugly toned, those are tailor-made by servants I've ordered"