𝐼𝐼. Under the moon

You don't mind whether Buddha is following or not, you just continue you way back to your domain.

And to be honest you wish you could fly since yours were much further than other Gods, isolated even. You don't do it often since it would draw attention.

Your domain was almost on the edge of Valhalla, because how isolated it was, you don't have things the main island has, you would have to get vegetation from the mainland and transfer them to yours.

Over centuries, the island of nothing has grown like another world, your own world.

As you set foot on your domain, you plant the freshly plants you got to your land, there was a pond of different fishes in your waters, a stream flow around the realm, sorts of flowers there and here.

You've created your own Valhalla, the only structure was the athenaeum, a better looking one than the mainland.

The difference is the interior, the bookshelf wasn't just an object standing there in one place. Yours was more alive, shift by your command the boring looking shelves quivered.

It then starts to float and fly around the whole place, there was more books than it looks to the eye, the entire place was full of floating shelfs and books flying around like birds, books that are only found here, many are written by yourself.

Information so exotic only you have, you record every research progress, experiment, species, plants on what they be use for.

There was no floor but endless books that contain everything in the world, above decorated by nebula, they act as the light source, it's light was enough the shine the whole place. and planets from the galaxy; but they aren't real ones, yet they look extremely real, they glow slightly.

(A bit like this without the platform)

Even with this much you're still learning

The books would fly to its designated shelf, writing to update itself from your new findings. In the middle was a levitating floor with your work desk where you spent.

What's more interesting in your domain is that if someone sets foot in your domain all they see is a normal looking athenaeum. You still can hear their minds in different spaces as long they're in your realm, depending on the situation, you would shift the world and show yourself if they had any business with you.

...

Buddha had followed you all the way to your realm by keeping a distance, he was surprised there's such place in Valhalla, the fresh air and calming waters was much better than the mainland. There's even a gentle breeze causing the grass to dance, some trees grow with beautiful flowers he'd never seen, some had fruits.