𝐼𝒱. Ragnarok

sorry if I skip a lot for the battle, cuz scene is the same as in Anime so I just take it quickly. but there's bit of fluff near the end.

Fast forward to R6 Buddha vs. Hajun.

The arise of the demon lord has draw Hades out, the god that no one could expect, Hades was like a brother to you, he was nice to you too despite not related, not even his brothers can say anything since they trust his brother for a respect amount.

You headed to the area where the other gods are.

You stood in front of the door where hades had open, it still remain so. Your heels echoed and all attention was drawn to you, only Zeus and hades hold surprise in their face, the rest just confused on who you were that the two bothers can have such face for a god. 

"This day just gets more and more surprising" Hades voice was something you miss, not hearing him for eons you almost forgot what he looks like.

The king of netherworld stood up facing you entirely, his arms open. Wasting no time embracing him heartfully, ignoring the fact you lost your characteristic that moment, you were but a head shorter than him.

"it's been so long since you come here"

"I return the same words to you" Hades glance down at you, with a gaze only you can receive. 

"is surprising enough that both of you appear on this match" Zeus said

The rest of the gods still confounded, Ares was sweating with his eyes wide as fear, he'd never seen anyone even hades own brother hugs him in such manner, hell even sitting beside him would shit his pants if he did.

"Lord Zeus, mind if I ask who that god is? Is he your brother too?"

Zeus took a moment to register before answering "he isn't one of us siblings" the truth astonished to those who are fresh "don't wish to say this but, you can say he's the brain of Valhalla. I don't know how but he earns his respect from Hades. If he wants, he can destroy all 3 realms" Zeus brows raise as he stares at you with his thundering eyes. Its attention was taken to the ongoing battle.

"Is it possible you summon him here? Lord Hades" Hermes asked "if afraid not, even if I'm the king of Hellem I've never seen him before" hades comment.

"how could he merge from a body of a god" you question "there's one possibility" 

(after talking about the tail of Hajun)

"Someone found his flash, breeding them to seeds planted on Zerofuku, there's only one person who have such time to do that" a smirk crack on his face figuring out who.

Zeus got the idea and you sort of did too "ah you mean Beelzebub" Hermes said.

The battle continues as Buddha fight with every blood leaving his body, an attack from Hajun had cause Buddha to lost an eye, the moment he did your heart throb painfully, it could've been worse.

Everyone thought the outcome was Buddha dying, but Hades find those who did are literal idiots "bunch of fools, do you see his eyes of giving up?" 

You still hold a blank expression with your eyes on Buddha fighting, but internally; you were screaming hoping Buddha would survive, somehow you just can't accept the possibility of his death.