𝐼. The Hidden God

Valhalla live a series of gods, even gods have ranks, those who lives there are those who are worthy, and those who have their name carve everywhere.

Valhalla is mostly run by the Greek Gods, the King of Gods known as Zeus, he along with his other brothers are known the strongest in Valhalla.

Hades; king of the underworld. Poseidon; King of the seas. And the second eldest brother being adamas who was killed by Poseidon who now goes with the name Adamantine.

Of course, there's many other famous God from other region. But there's one particular God who's also one of the high rankings living in Valhalla.

But his existence is unbeknownst, only the 3 most powerful brothers know.

That being the God of knowledge, it has many names like; God of wisdom or the moon, the all-knowing.

In some human records he's portrayed as a goddess with his majestic appearance, mainly his silk of smooth looking long hair, he's called God of the moon because how visually stunning he become under it, some believe he's from the moon to be so beautiful during the night. the immortal himself could care less as he goes by the name of y/n; the God of knowledge. 

A being who fed on information, constantly learning, gaining knowledge. Zeus kept his existence hidden for eons because he knows everything, some that no other god other than himself knows, or few. 

Why did Zeus hide him? He didn't verify himself but knowing the deity's ability, he felt he had the knowledge to destroy create Valhalla or Helheim, and because of that the king of Gods had slight worry,  some God or Valkyrie or whoever wants to kill or disrupt the world finds him; that will be it.

Although he's not particularly worried due to the personality of the all-knowing God.

Due to him not expose too many gods, he rarely talks, like Poseidon. But it wasn't because he is cold-hearted, just the time he did appear there was no one around.

Like Hades; his words were wise. the underworld King himself even treat him like a sibling dispite not being related, he finds he's worth of being treated that way.

the lack of his appearing in public eyes and hidden identify many thinks of him as lowly god, plus his apparel wasn't as distinct as other Gods.

Do not judge a book by its cover

Zeus inform y/n he isn't allowed to expose his identity arbitrarily.

And is not like y/n would listen the old man, yet till now he didn't speak about it either. 

The deity spent most of his time in his domain, which no one knows where it is or what it looks like, the only time when he does come out is when he needs samples of plants or sorts in Valhalla or mortal world. Also probable in search for food, it was the only thing he likes other then devour knowledge.

Like any Gods having god like abilities, y/n was able to read one's mind, to be precise; he can hear the thoughts of others.

Foresee their action by reading, hearing their minds. a person's mind tends to send out what action they're going to implement.

Able to hear what a person truly thinks, he finds no reason to elaborate.

...