𝒳𝐼𝐼𝐼. Gods Representive

When you came to realize your body was quiver as your past play before your eyes, there was this strange feeling like it's about to burst open.

You breath was shaky, some reason your tears flow out without your command, you remember some of them, Hades giving you a brand-new set pf clothes, Poseidon handing you a shell, Zeus giving you the widest smile as you figure the question.

And all this time you believe it may be an act, you know something about you was different from them when you're in child age, the relentless feeling of being different cause you to believe how they treated you was a lie.

Even if you were born differently and don't have the same parents- no. You have none, born from nothing, the love from the brothers was purest than anything else, treated like you were their own.

Able to hear the true thoughts from Hades made you burst tears with mixed feelings, but mostly regret. You love the brothers who took care of you, perhaps it was trust that was missing. You love your family.

Loneliness was your fear, born alone, travel alone in cosmos, isolated from the rest on Valhalla. Maybe that's why you got irked at the food court, faded presence, left alone in the darkness, the scary silence.

It is because of that fear; you felt surge of special feelings when Buddha told you he won't run away from you, a truth you weren't aware.

Your eyes continue to water as Hades' memories continue to play, it was a part you know. Him fighting to revenge Poseidon only to have him gone.

As the last of his memory end, the dark void shatter like glass, your consciousness dragged out back to your real body. You let out a sharp gasp feeling to able to breathe again.

Looking over the table your heart race a million beats, on the long desk where it was just two objects now lie a statuesque body, silver hair with beauty-like face sleeping. You cover his crouch with white sheets.

Incredulously you had succeeded reconstructing a soul, Buddha in a distance was stunned, his face was priceless. You look over to him stun by yourself.

You leap over to Buddha hugging him tightly, your excited scream was muffled by his cloth, the bliss had you laugh uncontrollably. Buddha hug you tightly being happy for you.

"I can bring everyone back!" you exclaimed, jolting your head up towards him with eyes beaming to his cerulean ones, your stary eyes make it brighter.

Buddha smile at you, but with worry hidden behind. Your face twist in confuse "what?" you query.

"you were sweating pretty much around your head, plus; you sure that thing can keep up?" he eye the regenerative device beside the table. You rub your chin "hmm it could support me through some time, nevertheless I will bring every single one back" you answered staunchly.

Both deity hear groans, immediately you fly to check on Hades, he was beginning to regain, he stares at him closely till his eyes flattered open and huskily utters "y-y/n?" confused, he observes your space.

"What...I thought I died?" Hades push his body up with his forearm; rubbing his head trying to figure out what happened.

"You were"