𝒳𝐼𝒱. Poseidon's memory

'___' means is another set of memeory.

{This is included in Hades' memory too, I just haven't thought of this at that time, but either way this is poseidon's memory}

.

.

Poseidon's palace was huge but empty, giving off loneliness. In the throne room there's only a thorn for one king, halls so big and wide, beautifully decorated.

Despite his palace being so meticulous it was surround in the deep blue ocean, not a place any god could visit so easily, plus no one really dare visit. The environ was quietly scary, anyone could hear his footsteps from miles away.

...

"Brother" Hades called behind Poseidon. Hades being the only one who's able to enter his palace with ease. The tyrant eye him unfriendly the fact he set food without permission. But those intense gazes weaken when he notices the small god sitting within Hades arms.

"I got some affairs to attend, do you mind taking care of him for the time being?" Hades smiled as he extends y/n towards Poseidon. 

Hades can just actually have his servants take care of, but knowing how his brother is with y/n, he finds it interesting if Poseidon takes care of a child.

"You could bring him to your study room, don't worry about him running away; just remember to feed him." After Hades left though the portal the palace returned to its usual silence.

Poseidon whilst holding his young brother headed to the study room, on the way y/n would observe the walls and lights, they were all sea themed, white, blue, and gold were the main colors. 

The double doors opened by his presence, inside there was only one desk for you know who, behind is a window for the view of the deep blue ocean, both sides are stacks of books.

Poseidon just put y/n down and the little bookworm was off, he watches his brother grab books up to down, floating to get higher ones. In just a few seconds he carries stacks of books taller than himself, after setting two stacked books he sits between them opening the first page.

The Sea deity took one book and sat on his study desk, resting his head on his fist that lay on the arm rest with one hand holding the book. No conversation between the siblings, just utter silence with sound of fish swimming in the ocean being Poseidon. 

As time withers Poseidon recalls something "Just remember feeding him" he glances over to y/n who had finished half stacks of book, 2 and a half remains but still impressive since those aren't thin books.

Thinking back Poseidon should've ask what y/n eats, he went out and ask his subject to prepare some dishes and bring it to the study room.

...

A light knock breaks the silence of the room, only when Poseidon gave permission the door creak open. A middle-aged butler with a tray came in, they have fin-like ears and a shell badge on their chest.

the tray stops just a few meters away from the door, there were only three plates filled with different combinations of food, all skillfully made so is the plating.