𝒳𝒱. Final Round of Ragnarok

The pass 3 days before your match, you've resurrected all fighters that previously died, after all your works and preparation done you headed to Ragnarök.

[at Ragnarök]

"Ladies and gentlemen, the time has nearly finally come to an end! the final round deciding whether mankind should live another 1,000 years with their crimes. Humanity has even their score with the gods. Will humanity be wiped out or stay come down to the fighters this round! Both mankind and Gods has loose powerful fighters! Now let's welcome the fighters for this decision-making round!"

"Firstly, the human representative is this man!"

The lights beamed the huge door wrote 'mankind' it opens echoing out footsteps, its silhouette soon came to light till it was entirely exposed, a dim of red shimmer through the dark.

"Crave for battle, fought in countless war and battles, do not underestimate him just because of his child-like looks! The most fearsome special police any to any criminal, he was the last any wish to encounter!"

"Soji Okita!"

A part of mankind was worried that he was place on the last round, few look down because his appearance, while those who know him cheer for him. His sadist smile sent chills to anyone's spin, eyes spilling with the pleasure of battle.

"Follow up next! On Gods side! It's him!" Heimdall points his hand towards the God's door slowly opening.

When that door opens to its capacity; only one person who feels unease, most were curious if there's any more powerful god fighters. The final round has brought the entire attention of everyone. Human and gods that should've been dead spectating on the top section of the arena avoiding attention. That includes Zeus's originally deceased brothers.

"I wonder who Zues would place" Hades rubbing his chin, Poseidon staying silent as usual, but his eyes were glued to the door.

The gate opens widely with awkward darkness with nothing to offer, the crowd was silent, mutters from human sides echoed "uh..." Heimdall looked confused at the empty door.

"Hm? There's no one" Ares looked over the platform.

"Lord Zeus, who did you place this round?" Hermes questions, Zeus didn't answer his question, or completely ignored. He lifts his head over the skies and muttered "he's here" the two confused god looks at the clear blue sky with clouds hovering around.

All gods seem to have the urge to look up, mankind follow their gaze including Soji.

Above the sky there was nothing out of the ordinary, but later a spark sparkle, something pierces the clouds crashing into the arena causing smoke to enring around it, the impact was so strong everyone had to shield themselves from the dust.

the dust fades revealing a staff with a glowing stone or gem no one ever seen, later shown who's standing top the skinny staff.

The two spectating Greek brothers couldn't be more shocked, both hold similar expressions, other gods were more likely confused as they never seen this god, Heimdall pull out his little sheet of note for this as he too was the same.

"Uh... allowing me to introduce this unbeknownst God! The fourth brother of the 4 Greek brothers! The youngest of them all! Existence hidden by lord Zeus himself! Was he born in Helheim? Nay! Valhalla? Nay? Midgard? Nay! Nay! NAY! A god born neither of the 3 realms! A god born from nothingness! Said to be last powerful Greek gods alive today! Please welcome. Y/n!"