𝒳𝒱𝐼. Wake up soon.

Description was easy to decrypt for Hades and Poseidon, the so-called 'beginning' was where Poseidon first found y/n. A day later he was first to return to the beach, the hole was filled with sand and dirt with plants after eons, to anyone it looks nothing special.

Poseidon slammed the land with his trident revealing it to the sunlight after eons adrift. grown with sprouts and moss coated in dirt, the tyrant wasn't sure what to do with it, the page said this shall be the guidance.

"I believe It would tell us where to go" Hades' voice appears from behind, Poseidon eyed him to continue "it's power fade and turn dark when we took him out, it glows when it got close to him. Think it like a detector"

"Still works?"

"Try it out" Hades back off allowing the tyrant to do the mining, the sea god break a piece with his trident; it wasn't as resistance like they first did it, under the aged soil and moss it's still smooth like new.

"Do we bring it to his domain"

"It said it'll bring us to the one that opens, someone who has some sort of key" Poseidon hand it to Hades since he knows better

[Meanwhile at Valhalla]

Under the sacred banyan tree Buddha hold the key above his eyes cluelessly examine it, the sweet in his mouth wasn't as sweet when y/n was around.

"Things will be as if nothing happened"

he wasn't wrong, after Zeus agrees the trade, all previous decease fighters y/n brought back, Ragnarök felt like it never happened, only different were few Gods who won would chat with their human adversary, like they earn their respect. Not only that; specifically, the 3 Greek gods and one Indian god is greatly affect by the incident, things just doesn't feel the same without their knowledge God, seems a bit too...tasteless.

One who exists for so long you take for granted, only when they disappear did you treasure it, unknown their presence has become a part of you.

When you realized, it was too late.

_

The silver key shimmered its colors as Buddha flips around, its gem shimmers brightly under the sun, around the gem carved wings and curves. What sort of door needs this kind of key?

What Buddha didn't know is that those gems were literally the same rock the two Greek brothers have, meaning key he has serve similar use

Yet funny enough they skip the searching part since both sides just automatically went to y/n's island without any thought, as if they're spiritually drawn