Chap. 46; Back Together Again

Start from the beginning

"Because I want to.

"You don't want to, and do you realize you are in a soaking wet white dress." Lauren looked confused and slightly nauseous. "I can see your hard-ass nipples and bright red underwear. Why are you in the water?"

"I think I'm gonna be sick," Lauren tried to hold back her vomit, but she couldn't. The shoe in Walt's hand was the best thing besides his lap, so she grabbed it and immediately released the vomit she was holding in. Walt's hand wrapped around her hair as he had done several times before. When it was full, she grabbed her other shoe. After she was done, she threw the shoes into the trash can.

"Lauren, do you have any other clothes or I guess shoes now too?" She looked down at herself. "Okay, let's dry you off," Lauren nodded still majorly under the influence of whatever that shit was. Walt grabbed he hand and led her to a closed bathroom. He pushed on the door but was getting equal force back. "It's locked. Let's go upstairs."

"Can you really see my nipples?" She looked down at her shirt as she was getting grabbed up the stairs.

"Yes, clear as day." Lauren looked down as he pushed this door open. This time, it actually opened. When Lauren was all the way in, she immediately pulled the bottom of her dress over her head. "Woah, okay."

"Hey guys," Lauren saw two of the people she had just been with, sitting on the bathroom floor. Walt pulled the flannel off himself and wrapped Lauren in it. "Thanks, Walt, I love you." Steve stood up on his knees, hands moving to the buttons.

"Hop, what are you doing? Why are you so wet‐"

"You normally like it," she laughed after interrupting him. Lauren pulled his head into her stomach, stroking his hair. "I kinda love your hair."

"Hop, why are you still...?" He turned to Walt, the best he could as he still was pushed into her stomach. "Do you know if she's thrown up yet?"

"Yeah, she has why?"

"She's still on drugs."

"Well, I don't think she's taking off her dress and floating in the fountain when she's sober, Steve."

"Is that why she's wet?"

"No, actually, she just poured a Dr. Pepper herself." Walt said sarcastically, Steve tried to pull away from her grasp but couldn't.

"Seriously, Hop, how are you still high?"

"I don't know. I've done more drugs than you two. Maybe I'm more used to 'em," she shrugged, letting go of Steve's head. She looked down at him, tapping his nose. "There's so much I love. I love Walt." She looked over at the boy who was blow-drying her dress. "I love Robin over there." She smiled at her and Walt. "You're both single, by the way." Lauren winked at them. Then she looked down at Steve on his knees in front of her. "And Stevie, I love you. Not the way I love them. I love you like, I don't know I don't care about how bad my gag reflex is I'll honestly don't care if I choke I want to suck yours," Lauren swallowed down her words. "I think I'm going to throw up again."

She stepped over him and over to the sink. Every last ounce of vomit left her body, and she started to feel like herself again. She began to regret everything that happened in the last fourty minutes. She couldn't believe that was how she told Steve she loved him. She pushed the hair out of her face and smiled at all three of them, staring at her.

"Sorry. I'll shut up. You guys didn't need to hear that." Lauren looked at herself in the mirror. She looked disgusting, at least to herself. Mascara all over her face, hair still practically dripping wet but still tame. Walt threw her the newly dry dress that took an insane amount less time than she thought it would. "Thank you," This time, for her little bit of modesty, she went into a stall to throw the dress back on.