Chap. 34; Every Goddamn Person

Start from the beginning

"Oh good," she said relieved. Both their hand turned when the door opened. A man walked in.

"That's all you. I've got wet nail polish on." Robin pushed her hand off her leg before she slid off the counter.

"What can I get you started with today," Robin asked with her very face very forced smile. Lauren looked down at her Dark Blue Nails thinking if she liked them or not. She liked when Robin did them, not being able to do them herself. Although not knowing if she liked such a dark color on her.

"Riley, dig through my bag and find me my chapstick please." She said pointing at her bag on the ground. Since she never left it in the back room anymore. Robin grabbed the bag setting stuff on the counter.

"How much shit do you have in this bag?" Lauren looked up at her.

"A lot I carry everything in there."

"Can I just dump it?" She turned her head looking at the girl inspecting her nail polish.

"Yeah." She dumped it out. All kinds of things fell out of her bag, cassettes, a book, hair ties, Steve's sunglasses that nobody could prove that they were his, so she took them, her keys, and a mint can. Robin searched through a pile of loose items.

"Lucilla, I don't see any chapstick." Lauren knew there had to be but wasn't going to make the girl search.

"It's fine. Could you be so awesome and throw all of that back for me." Lauren jokingly batted her eyes. Robin started putting stuff away.

"Hey what's this?" She held up a die.

"That's just a monopoly die." She said in a tone that suggested that it was normal.

"Okay, and you have one because?"

"I lost the other one."

"No why do you only have one, why do you have one?" Lauren gasped with realization when she said this.

"I don't know actually." Robin turned back around shoving the endless amount of things in it.

She grabbed a notepad with big handwriting on it that read, Guide to the perfect weekend. "Lauren Hopper what? Is this." Lauren glanced up at her.

"Ha, Robin I win yet again." She said referring to the game they played of calling each other the wrong name.

"I don't care." She paused looking down at the notepad. "Hopper, are you fraternizing with the enemy?"

"Buckley, what are you talking about?" She shook he head unaware that she had any proof.

"Lots of sex (no interruptions), road trip, Hop, HARRINGTON," she made sure to say his name. Lauren's eyes widened realizing what she had found. She didn't even know she had it. "Should I continue or do you know?"

"No, I think get it."

"I thought you were supposed to be fucking with him not fucking him?" Robin threw the notepad in front of Lauren on the counter.

"Well, plans change you know. I mean you knew I did at least once." She shrugged.

"Yes everyone knows about that."

"I can't help it sometime inside me can't help it."

"Yeah, his dick."

"Maybe that, please don't tell anyone." Lauren pleaded with her. She sighed thinking about it.

"Wait how long?" She wanted to know more.

"A few days after the first time."

"Three months! How many times was it like an occasional thing?"