"Oh, did you like that?" He returned her excitement.

"I really liked that." He kissed her cheekbone. Lauren's hands moved to the bottom of his shirt, their lips disconnecting their lips as he took his shirt off.

"God, you look so good."

"You not so bad looking yourself Steven Kurtis," she said, pushing her finger on his nose.

"That's not my middle name," he said as he leaned back down, kissing her lips.

"What is your middle name then?"

"James," Lauren laughed.

"That's my dad's name," Steve shook his head.

"No talking about your dad, please."

"Yea, good idea," she leaned up, kissing him again before she pulled away with a gasp. "Is that the first time you've ever heard that?" He rolled his eyes.

"Screw you." Lauren let out a scuff as his hand pushed up the oversized button-up and tugged at her underwear. Lauren let him pull them off. Lauren's hands moved and started unbuttoning his pants.

Lauren rolled over on top of him, his hands moved to the buttons on her shirt. Unbuttoning them one by one once it was completely unbuttoned. He pushed the rest of the shirt off, exposing her body. His hand slowly ran up her back, pulling her down. She pressed kisses down his body. Lauren's hand reached in his pocket for a condom but there wasn't one she reached into all three of his others while kissing him. "Did you bring something?"

"Shit no. I didn't even think about it." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Do you not have any?"

"No. I don't know what size you need, nor do I have a dick why would I need to get them?"

"You know my pull out game is pretty good." Lauren's jaw dropped, and a smile in Steve's face appeared.

"No." Softly hit his arm.

"I'm only kidding." His smile faded. "I'm sorry, I swear I forgot it."

"How the only thing you need other than me is a rubber, and you forgot it?"

"Your dad, he has yo have some?" Lauren winced when he said this.

"I hope not."

"Check?" He raised his eyebrows at her.

"No." She tilted her head. "Fine." She pulled her button-up back on stepping off the bed. Steve grabbed her arm, pulling her back for a kiss. She returned it before she snuck out of the bedroom and into her dad's. She wanted to find one but also not at the same time. She opened his nightstand, digging through the mess it was. She found a single loose condom. She walked back to her room quickly and quietly.

"You find any?"

"One." She flung it over to him as she pressed play on the radio. It played a Cyndi Lauper cassette playing from the night prior. Lauren turned off the overhead light, just leaving a dim limp on her desk. She unbuttoned her shirt again, returning on top of him. She leaned over to kiss him, getting one in return.

She pushed herself on top of him, making both of them moan the exact reason she turned on the music. Lauren rolled her hips on his dick. She had one hand on his chest and the other on the headboard. "Fuck." She yelled. Steve reached his hand up covering her mouth. As she moved she came down harder making her moan into his hand. Steve could feel the nails on his chest tighten. His free hand moved to her hip. When her body moved up he thrust hard into her. With both her crashing down and him thrusting into her Steve moaned and Lauren screamed into his hand. Thankfully it muffled it. He did it again, Lauren bit his finger to stop from screaming.