Chapter 201-205

Chapter 201 Qiuqiu is Broken in Love!

"Thank you." Xiao Hua slowly put on clothes that were a little smaller than herself, and thanked Xiao Qiuqiu in a low voice.

Then, Xiaohua seemed to have not felt the wound on her back at all, she stood up calmly, looked at her own ball nervously over her side, came to Gu Xu, bowed respectfully and said: "Marshal, Mrs. , thank you for your help."

The scales on Xiaohua's body were forcibly removed. It is enough for a normal person to hold back the severe pain without screaming. He can stand up straight and salute now. He should be a well-educated child who is good at forbearance. Xu didn't mean to embarrass the other party, just nodded and said: "You still have injuries on your body, please sit down first."

"Thank you, Marshal." Xiaohua lowered her eyes and lowered her head obediently.

Seeing that Xiao Hua only said thank you to herself, Xiao Qiuqiu ran to talk to her father, puffed her mouth a little, followed up with her feet, turned her back to Xiao Hua and winked at her father: "Father, why not?" If I have a chance to show off, you already have a dad!

"..." Gu Xu twitched the corners of his mouth speechlessly, he really didn't know where his son Xiong got so many clever people, it was hard to see! And don't you see that Xiao Hua doesn't mean anything to you at all?

It's like a small carrot head, and the hair hasn't even grown yet! Although I don't want to hit you, you are really a younger brother at best!

Xiao Qiuqiu didn't know her father's inner helplessness, and felt that he had already communicated with his father's heart, so he ran over and took Gu Xu's hand, pointed at the three crane quail eggs with a righteous face and said, "Father, these people It's too much, they should all be arrested and sent back to the country!"

"...I, we were sent by the emperor, you have no right to send us back at will!" The other three people who had been frightened into crane quails became anxious when they heard that, it was different from returning to the country on their own initiative. Xu repatriation back to the country will definitely become the laughing stock of the orc emperor star!

And if the people over there know that they returned to China because they bullied that monster, not to mention other things, even the people from that family will not let them go! No, absolutely cannot be deported back to the country!

"Then you are going to squat in the star police station of my Emperor Star?" Ye Chen raised his eyebrows, looked at the shrunken teenagers, and said with a sneer: "I almost forgot to say, In our human empire, you can be sentenced according to the law at the age of sixteen, bullying classmates, intentionally hurting others, well, it can be sentenced to seven or eight years."

Three people: "..."

"..." Old Dou, why are you stealing my limelight again? ! Xiao Qiuqiu was upset, and after thinking up all the words of justice, his father cut off his beard, and glared fiercely at Ye Chen to show his dissatisfaction.

Ye Chen glanced at his son Xiong, sneered and ignored him, thinking about dating before the baby fat is gone, look at this anxious little look, it's too embarrassing!

Little ball: "..."

"Madam Marshal, I'm afraid you are mistaken. The young masters came here just to play with my young master, just like Young Master Gu, there is no bullying or hurting anyone." At this time, the old housekeeper who also came in Seeing this, he went straight forward, stood in front of the three of them expressionlessly, bowed his head and said respectfully.

"Is the child's whole blood on his back also playing?"

The old housekeeper's face remained unchanged, as if he was stating the facts: "That's because the young master is sick, and several young masters are treating my young master."