Chapter 19 The Marshal Who Protects His Shortcomings

"???" Everyone present Ye Chen was stupefied. Although they had some sympathy for Ye Chen who had offended the princess at the beginning, they all felt that he was just talking about it for himself, but now, the marshal admitted it? So Marshal really has a fiancé?

"Yuan, Marshal... It's just some small things, I made a mistake, I..." Although the school doctor who originally said that he wanted to punish Ye Chen didn't know what happened at the beginning, he didn't know what the Marshal said now Ye Chen knew Marshal Gu, and hurried forward to make amends with a smile on his face. He was about to turn the big trouble into a small one and make peace with others, when Ye Chen suddenly pointed at himself and interrupted him unceremoniously: "It's him, and the princess The two teamed up to bully me and bully me, a commoner."

That tone, as much aggrieved as you want, is the familiar way of complaining, which made Gu Xu's head twitch.

The school doctor looked ugly. Originally, it was a trivial matter to deal with a few disobedient students during the entrance examination, but the marshal was involved. I don't know who this arrogant and rude kid is from the marshal, but the marshal is always fair and impartial. I will not protect my shortcomings in public...

"I'm sorry, my child has caused trouble to the school, but the teacher of your school did not investigate clearly beforehand and convicted him. I reserve the right to pursue the case." Gu Xu took Ye Chen to his side, looked at the principal and said indifferently . Although he knew that with Ye Chen's temperament, he probably couldn't suffer, but he couldn't be bullied just because of this.

School doctor: "..."

"...You are serious. This matter is our teacher's fault. Don't worry, I will definitely give you and this student an explanation." The principal quickly promised, implying that he would severely punish the indiscriminate I wronged Ye Chen's school doctor.

However, he was quite pleasing to the eye, and he didn't mention a single word about Zhao Jie, the instigator of the riot, which was considered a disguised way of giving the royal family face. However, the principal wanted to give both parties a step up, but Zhao Jie didn't intend to cooperate, and directly stopped in front of Gu Xu, without the restraint she had put on at the beginning, and said in a sharp voice with an ugly face: "Marshal, what did you just do?" What do you mean? What do you mean he was right?!"

She has been chasing Gu Xu for several years, but she has never heard that Gu Xu has a crush on anyone. Even if there is such a person, she will never let such a person stay by Gu Xu's side!

"Your Highness, I already have someone I like, Ye Chen didn't spread rumors, Your Highness is too worried." Gu said indifferently, and she didn't show any extra emotions for this princess who openly expressed her desire to pursue her.

"I don't know who the future Marshal's wife is. It's really curious to make the Marshal so enamored." Zhao Jie gritted her teeth with a black face. Never knew when the Gu family had more people like this?

Seeing the undisguised malice in Zhao Jie's eyes, Gu Xu frowned and said, "Sorry, he's very shy, and he will definitely invite His Highness on the wedding day."

The fiancé Ye Chen who is very shy in the legend: "..."

Ye Chen wholeheartedly wants to enter the command department, but his mental strength is not stable now. If the matter of the injection of pregnancy injections is exposed, and Zhao Jie interferes with it, he might be dismissed. Besides, before the situation is stable, he doesn't want Ye Chen Chen gets involved in the struggle between the Gu family and the royal family.