Chapter 94 The Leaf Demon King has swelled!

"If you don't speak, I'll take it as your agreement!" Ye Chen said reluctantly, wagging the invisible little tail behind him with a straight face.

"..." Agreeing is impossible, Gu Xu raised his eyes and looked at the grievance, as if only his butt could comfort the little bastard in his heart. .

What's more, Ye Xiaochen watched the comments on the star network and made jokes, and took the opportunity to play tricks on himself, but it was impossible to have no effect. Gu Xu felt sorry for him, and walked up to hug the awkward little guy into his arms, coaxing in a low voice: "You really want to punish me that much?"

"..." Ye Chen listened to the gentle dripping voice of his marshal. The little brain he had cheated once was not so easily corroded by sugar-coated shells this time. He lifted his chin and said seriously: "It depends on you You really want to comfort me and admit your mistake!"

"..." This time she became arrogant! Gu Xu was angry and funny, pinched the little bastard's face, and said following his words: "It's not impossible."

Ye Chen's ears perked up immediately when he heard the words, but he still pretended to be indifferent, glanced at Gu Xu, and said coolly: "This time you said it yourself, I didn't force you!"

Gu Xu leaned forward, pressed against the forehead of his own boy, and said with a light smile: "As long as you can beat me, I can not only let you punish me, but also let you do whatever you want."

"..." Doing whatever you want sounds really exciting! That's weird! ! ! Ye Chen immediately showed Gu Xu what it means to transform into a puffer fish in a second, and he was about to explode!

"What's the difference between this and rejecting me directly?! How could I beat you? You are ten years older than me. I have no advantage in terms of age and experience. It's not fair!" Ye Chen got angry and dared to do anything. Said, and roared at Gu Xu with a tiger's face.

"Old?" Gu Xu, who was thinking of teasing him a few more times, suddenly couldn't laugh anymore. In the past, he was often associated with the youngest general and youngest marshal of the empire. This is the first time he heard the word "old" hook up. Compared with his own boy who is still in school and has just grown up, Ye Chen's statement seems to be correct, but Ye Chen is angry at the moment, and he still does not forget to add fuel to the fire fiercely: "It was originally, I Let your old cow eat young grass, shouldn't you let me go?"

"..." Gu Xu's face darkened, and he said lightly, "Okay, within fifty moves, if you don't lose, you will be considered a winner, otherwise there is no need to mention this matter again!" , but this little tender grass is really not tuned!

"Fifty strokes can't be done, at most twenty strokes!" Ye Chen didn't know it because he missed a best opportunity for a while, secretly evaluating his own strength in his heart.

Although they have never fought in this life, they have fought many times in their previous life. Of course, he is the first to provoke each time, forcing Gu Xubi to fight with him when it is inevitable. Sometimes the two fight for more than a hundred times. You can't tell the winner or loser in every round, and that's Gu Xu's strength a few years later, now, isn't twenty moves just a frivolous thing? 1GV')".

Ye Chen's little calculations were all over the place, but he forgot one thing, whether it was Gu Xu in this life or Gu Xu in the previous life, he would not have the heart to really hurt him.

"Yes." Gu Xu nodded and agreed without any hesitation.

Ye Chen: "..." If he had known this guy would agree so readily, he would have spoken lower!