Chapter 103 Announcing the Good News

At this time, Ye Gu Dajun, who had long been lost in the torrent of history, who was missed by Ye Chen, said that we were all forced to go to Gu Ye's big family by Ye Mowang! After all, no little Gong would want to show off his status as a Gong all day long, would be so fussy, the only one who is sensitive is Shou! Only accept! Only accept!

So, after all the tricks of Ye Mowang, he finally lost to his own feelings nfV')r!

"Don't they know how to read?!" Ye Chen was furious, still staring at the comments with a bulging face in disbelief. He couldn't believe that he couldn't find a comment that praised him for being aggressive, but there really wasn't one!

"Well, they don't know each other." Gu Xu looked at his young boy's appearance of fetching water from a bamboo basket in vain, which was funny and heartbroken. Chen didn't pay attention, and took a picture of the hands of the two who were holding each other tightly, and then posted a post: "Threesome."

"Wow, my marshal posted a blog again! No matter what you post, lick your screen first!"

"Is today a dog abuse carnival? The husband and wife organized a group to abuse dogs. The key is why I am so happy after being abused?! I love dog food, please give me a dozen of this kind of dog food every day!"

"Marshal's fans are too difficult QAQ, think about the frequency of our Marshal's previous blogs, since we have Ye Mowang, the number of blogs has skyrocketed, thank you Ye Mowang!"

"I'm dizzy! Didn't the people upstairs read the content? The marshal posted a threesome! Threesome! There are two hands in the picture, and the other one belongs to Ye Mowang without looking at it. So, where did the three come from?" Weakly questioning the soul" "The eyes upstairs are not white, it's really a threesome! I thought it was just an ordinary show of affection, but I didn't expect me to have a bold guess." "Me too, let me say it first! I suspect , Ye Mowang, shouldn't she be pregnant?"

"Although as a die-hard fan of Gu Ye, I hope this is true, but don't forget that Marshal is a super-S-level psychic. These days, even A-level psychics have difficulty giving birth. Do you think this is possible? "

"Emmm, to be honest, I feel that since I met Ye Mowang, I feel that there is nothing he can't do. Think about it, the genetic matching database matches the marshal of the empire, and the public trial overturns the case and directly destroys the princess of a country, forcing His Royal Highness Ceding the planet, and being able to enter the command department of the Roland Academy with impaired mental power, which of these things is not a fantasy? Now it's just a child, what a feather?"

"Damn it! After the upstairs said this, I suddenly found that the image of Ye Mowang in my heart is even taller! Indeed, it's just a child." "The guess upstairs is not wrong, Ye Mowang really has a baby! My family and A certain noble has a bit of an in-law relationship, and the news passed over there personally said that it was confirmed by the Gu family, this fact is hammered!"

"I am! Leaf Demon King is mighty! As expected, I, Leaf Demon King, is synonymous with omnipotence!"

"Hahahaha, am I the only one who wants to know Ye Mowang's reaction when he sees this news? He just boasted to Haikou to introduce his wife, but the marshal told him that he has a baby, and shouted at Ye Mowang from the air. Fake tricks, if you can make the Marshal give birth to a baby, I will believe you are a gong! @帝国队Marshal's husband" "Hahahaha give a thumbs up to Xiuer upstairs! You always have to conceive when you come out to play, look at our family Ye these days The devil's slap in the face and everyone else looked upside down. Suddenly seeing Ye Mowang being slapped in the face, I don't know why I suddenly feel happy physically and mentally." "You all want to see Ye Mowang's jokes, but I only want to see the marshal kneeling durian 1GV')r, Ye Mowang , don't be cowardly! I support you!"