Chapter 9 Dual Cultivation or Death

"No part of the brain is intact, and the sea of spiritual consciousness has been completely destroyed, which is more serious than Major General Gu's injury back then..." George said his diagnosis result with a serious face. Major General Gu was the one who communicated with Gu Xu just now. Gu Yanqi, who had quit the military since the sea of consciousness was injured, has not appeared in front of people for a long time, and many people even suspect that he has passed away. 1 "Can it be cured?"

Seeing that Gu Xu was frowning, one hand was still tightly clasped with Ye Chen, George subconsciously probed: "Excuse me, what is the relationship between this boy and you?"

"...The fiancée." Gu Xu said dryly, having already been bound by the genetic matching library, it would not be an exaggeration to say that they are already a legal couple.

"..." Although he was a little surprised when his marshal's heart sprouted, as a professional doctor, George quickly adjusted his condition, cleared his throat and said dutifully: "Ahem, if that's the case, there is a cure The method - the fusion of spiritual power."

"..." The so-called fusion of spiritual power means that the two people's seas of consciousness are opened to each other, and they use huge spiritual power to sort out and appease the collapsed spiritual sea of consciousness. However, this method is only suitable for extremely close people, and because the spiritual brain domain It is the most sensitive part of the human body. If it is overtreated, there may be a certain reaction in the body. In layman's terms, it is the dual cultivation of soul and soul...

"...Is there no other way?" Mental healing is not uncommon, and the physical reaction that occurs sometimes can also be regarded as sequelae. In the past, if there are special circumstances in the military, this kind of treatment is not unheard of, but...

Thinking of this idiot boy who has lost consciousness and refuses to let go of him, Gu Xu doubts how beautiful the other party will be if he knows that he will have spiritual resonance with him. Thinking about it, he feels a little pain in the head.

"Then I can't do anything about it." George spread his hands, looking like a dead pig who is not afraid of boiling water, but looked at Gu Xu with slightly shining eyes, as if he was sure that the other party would compromise, which is really embarrassing.

"..."

"Well, I'll use the stabilizer first to wake up the young lady. Whether you want to use this treatment method is up to you to discuss." George felt that he had a heavy responsibility, and he still had to step forward for the happiness of his marshal.

"......Um."

Before going to bed, Ye Chen only remembered that he had a splitting headache and wanted to find Gu Xu drowsily, but he couldn't find anyone, so he had to nest in the bed that smelled of Gu Xu, huddled together, hoping to make Gu Xu feel better. Xu's breath dissipated a little slower, and when Gu Xu came, he was even more wronged, he just wanted to act like a baby, and then, and then, he couldn't remember...

Ye Chen blinked and looked at Gu Xu who was holding small hands with him, and then at George who was beside him. When he didn't see it, he grabbed Gu Xu's hand with both hands, and said solemnly: "Obviously, I was thrown into the guest room before." Lying down, but holding on to my hand while I was sleeping, I didn't expect you to be such a marshal."

"..." He saw that this kid didn't need treatment at all, he just needed to be beaten!

On the contrary, George was a little surprised when he saw Ye Chen's situation. He stared straight at Ye Chen and asked, "Young Madam, your spiritual consciousness has been seriously injured, don't you feel it?"

In his opinion, this kind of injury is no less than a comminuted fracture of the whole body, but at this moment Ye Chen is still in the mood to chat and laugh happily with Gu Xu. Among the people he knows, no one has such courage and endurance.

Ye Chen was taken aback when he heard the words, and then slowly felt the needle-like pain from his brain. It's not that he didn't notice it before, but that Zhao Chenshen used mental stimulation to torture him for three full months in his previous life. I remembered what it was like to be normal. I just thought it was normal for me to have intermittent mental instability and some headaches after being injected with a pregnancy injection, but it turns out that he hasn't gotten rid of the torment Zhao Chenshen brought to him?