Chapter 53 Ye Chen's Little Rascal

"Additional, why additional training? I'm just asking for your opinion." Thinking of the pain of being dominated by Gu Xu for running all day at home, Ye Chen immediately became very spineless and murmured in a low voice. This guy, isn't he trying to avenge his daughter-in-law? mean!

"Boss, Emotional Recognition is a super-A course in the Department of Spirituality. You can only take this course if you are in senior year and have achieved all A's in all courses in Spiritual Power!" Before Gu Xu could explain, Song Yuan was excited, and his eyes lit up and said: "And as long as you complete the complete course and pass the exam, you can quickly distinguish the truth from the fake words through micro-language, but this course requires a lot of mental power control." High, not everyone can learn it."

 Ye Chen shook his head when he heard the words, he had never entered the military department in his previous life, and he had never heard Gu Xu mention it, but Gu Xu is a super S-level spiritual power user, so he must have mastered it. In other words, when he lied and deceived him countless times, he actually knew why Gu Xu didn't break through him once at that time. Although his tone was a little surprised, he didn't have much panic, which means that even if there is an unexpected accident, it must be within the range he can solve." 

Gu Xu explained aloud, seeing Ye Chen's expression seemed not quite right, and still The young man who thought he was not afraid of anything was frightened when he heard the word "extra training", and said helplessly: "I just want you to learn more skills, but don't worry, you are still young." Ye Chen, who took care of him, didn't intend to appreciate it.

 He was still immersed in the memory of his previous life. When he heard Gu Xu say that he was young, he immediately exploded. But, how do you know I'm young?!" A man can't allow others to say he's young!

Gu Xu: "..." What has the little bastard been thinking all day long? !

Okay, Ye Xiaochen, who likes to mess with things, finally succeeded in promotion and became a little hooligan who likes to mess with things. That Bai Lianhua didn't come out sooner or later, but at this time he came out in disgrace. Fortunately, he didn't hear Ye Chen's words, so he just rushed forward and said to Ye Chen: "You, you! I suffered in the stronghold house. Attack, you actually stand on the sidelines and say that I quit the cooperation, it is clear that you don't take the alliance seriously at all!"

Ye Chen looked at Bai Lianhua's distressed appearance, and said with a smile: "You misunderstood this matter, I really planned to go to save you, but the marshal said that there was no panic in your tone, which shows that you are quite capable Yes, we believe in your strength!"

Gu Xu: "..." Sudden blame Jpg "..." Bai Lianhua froze for a while, then forced a smile to look at Marshal Gu: "Thank you, Marshal!"

"..." Being cheated by Gu Xu and being able to say thank you with a smile, this guy can bear it quite well. Ye Chen looked at the miserable Bai Lianhua and said speechlessly: "So, what happened to you in the stronghold house?" What, the team flag didn't come out?"

"I said before that there was no ambush in the stronghold house. Could it be that you didn't want to use the team flag to direct and act?" Even Song Yuan didn't believe such a coincidence, so he questioned in a cold voice.