Chapter 7 Serious Injury

Gu Xu felt that he had met his first nemesis in his life. How could there be such a thick-skinned child who chased after his fiancé's house and begged for sex before he was married? It was so damn straightforward and even a little cute! 2 "Marshal, young lady, young lady has already gone to sleep." Uncle Gu changed his words from this boy to young lady with a wink. Nonsense, his young master has already given up the guest bedroom next to him. Eyes! Unexpectedly, the young master he watched growing up finally became enlightened, so he likes this kind of style, no wonder those reserved noble ladies and young masters all failed, tsk tsk.

"..." So, when did that kid even subdue his own housekeeper? Gu Xu was a little tired, and didn't know how to deal with this troubled young man who already had a nominal marriage contract with him.

Just as he was struggling, he received a communication request from his uncle in his head. Gu Xu frowned and waved Gu Bo back. Then he turned on the radio, and Gu Yanqi's projection appeared, and he looked at Gu Xu jokingly when he came up. : "I heard that your little fiancée can't wait to enter the house today, how is it, is it still in your eyes?"

"...Uncle, we just met for the first time today." Gu Xu silently swallowed the second half of the sentence since the first time we met.

Gu Xu's face was paralyzed since he was a child, and Gu Yanqi couldn't tell whether he was satisfied or dissatisfied from his face, so he had to stop joking and looked helplessly at his nephew who was not a few years younger than himself: " Now the status of the Gu family is like a cliff, and if you are not careful, you will be in the abyss. Sending your genes to the matching bank without authorization to match with someone you don't know, I really wronged you..."

"You don't have to worry, I don't reject marriage that much, that child is innocent." Gu Xu subconsciously didn't want to hear Ye Chen's bad words from others, so he directly interrupted Gu Yanqi: "We will have a good time Get along."

"Then I'm relieved." Gu Yanqi heaved a sigh of relief. The Gu family could no longer withstand the storm, not to mention that Gu Xu was the only hope of the Gu family. It was better to keep a powerless commoner by his side than an ambitious one. wife.

Gu Xu hung up the phone and focused his attention on the information he just got. Ye Chen's talent is good, but he can have A-level mental power as a commoner. ...Looking at the column where the applicant's parents are unknown, Gu Xu frowned. The surname is Ye. Could it be related to the Ye family 20 years ago?

It seems that the background behind Ye Chen is not as simple as my uncle imagined...

Gu Xu returned to the bedroom, took off his pajamas and opened the quilt to go to bed. Suddenly, his outstretched hand froze in the air for three seconds, and then he lifted the quilt suddenly, and there was one Ye Chen hidden inside. Gu Xu only felt that every second of Ye Chen's appearance was a great challenge to his nerves. He was wrong. Can he really get along well with such a troublemaker?

"Ye, Chen!" Gu Xu's originally cold face dropped a few degrees, and he grabbed the young man who was trying to show that he didn't exist. He was taken aback.

Ye Chen was trembling, as if he had fallen into a nightmare from which he could not get out, his whole body was icy cold. Gu Xu was startled, and immediately picked him up, put his forehead against his forehead, and cautiously probed into the other's brain. The higher the level of spiritual power, the less likely it is to be affected by emotions. It has reached Ye Chen's level, and even rarely dreams, so how can it be easy to fall into a nightmare.

Gu Xucai's mental power carefully touched the edge of Ye Chen's brain, and then stretched in unimpeded, he paused subconsciously. The brain region is the place where the line of defense is the highest. Unless you have unreserved trust in a person, it is impossible to fully enter the depths of a person's sea of consciousness. Does this child really worship him to such an extent?

Gu Xu suppressed the doubts in his heart and continued to check Ye Chen's situation, and was completely stunned in the next second. Even if mental stimulation is used to torture a confession for several days and nights, it is impossible to cause such terrible damage to a person's brain. No part of the mental line in Ye Chen's brain is intact, and it is impossible to expose Gu Xu's brain. It's just a blood man with bloody flesh and blood. With such a serious injury, it's not surprising that Ye Chen turned into a vegetable. However, the previous Ye Chen was still joking with himself as usual. What happened to him?