Chapter 186-190

Chapter 186 -- Big and Small are Bugs

Gu Xu, who almost took off his trousers, was dragged into the Xingwang virtual training ground by his wife who didn't understand the atmosphere at all, so ruthlessly and indifferently, all the charm in his heart was shattered to pieces in this instant , he shouldn't expect anything from this little bastard!

"Are you ready? I'm going to go!" Ye Chen didn't know what his marshal was thinking. Ever since he saw Qiuqiu's move to extract mental power, he had been thinking about practicing against Gu Xu all day long. , this time he is 70% sure that he will win by surprise!

"..." Gu Xu's face was indifferent, he didn't show the slightest curiosity about the combat skills his wife talked about, so can he be blamed for expressing wrong feelings or something? The little bastard's words are so plausible, isn't it clear that he misunderstood him?

If he had known that this guy would never die and was still thinking about defeating himself, he felt that it would be more harmonious for a family of three to cultivate their relationship happily in the living room, and sometimes the bedroom is not a good place.

"..." Seeing that his marshal didn't respond to his words, Ye Chen suddenly felt underestimated, and curled his lips unhappily. He originally wanted to remind Gu Xu, but now he doesn't need to, just go straight to him. He raised his foot and attacked.

Although Gu Xu was hit by his wife's unexpected and unsuitable things for children, at least his body's reaction speed is still there. Seeing that Ye Chen started to act seriously as soon as he came up, his originally helpless mood became more and more stuffy. My daughter-in-law I think that the time behind me is much more than the time before, can this matter be saved again?

Probably because it was a competition in the virtual space, Ye Chen was very energetic at the moment, he didn't show the slightest weakness and fatigue, and his moves were fierce and brutal, as if standing opposite him was not his partner, but a Zerg on the battlefield , which shows how deeply our Ye Mowang is obsessed with defeating his marshal 1(V')".

Even though Gu Xu had estimated Ye Chen's strength, he still couldn't help but marvel at his wife's progress. Ye Xiaochen is simply a natural born fighter. How many days have passed since the last competition?

What's more, he has been at home since then, and he hasn't trained much, but his combat power is still rising like he has been taking hormones. If this continues, maybe his little lion will be able to draw with him one day.

Faced with Ye Chen's increasingly refined moves, Gu Xu began to feel a sense of crisis. His lover is trying his best to defeat him all day long, which really makes him love and feel heartbroken...

While Gu Xu was deep in thought, Ye Chen finally found the opponent's weakness, raised his hand and made a feint, just when Gu Xu blocked it, the other hand immediately attacked the opponent's lower abdomen...

People who have experienced countless battles on the battlefield have an instinctive intuition for danger. When Gu Xu saw Ye Chen's seemingly harmless hand stretched out towards him, the alarm bell in his body immediately made a judgment instead of him. , Gu Xu, who was supposed to take his wife's attack, changed his strategy in an instant, turning sideways to avoid the opponent's attack...

"boom!"

The direction that Gu Xu was originally avoiding was instantly punched out by a powerful attack. Fortunately, it was the star network simulation space, and the big hole that appeared quickly returned to its original shape... But this still can't change the soft blow. A big pit fact!

Gu Xu looked at the virtual floor where no traces could be seen at all, and his mood was slightly complicated. Sure enough, such a ferocious title of Demon King is not called for nothing...