Chapter 128: Such a Unique Kidnapping

Gu Xu's pupils constricted violently, his brain buzzed, he subconsciously tensed up, and he got up to leave, but was stopped by Rhodes, who looked at him suspiciously and said, "Marshal, why? gone?"

"There are some important matters, sorry, let's discuss it next time." Gu Xu calmed down a little when he heard Rhodes' words, and apologized to the other party with a frown, and then hurried out the door.

"Yuan, marshal!" Rhodes looked at his idol in a daze and left himself in the office. Aren't they discussing the great matter of defeating the Zerg for the country and the people? What could be more important than this one? I'm only halfway through the conversation, is it really okay to just leave him here who shoulders the heavy responsibility of technological integration between the two countries?

Although there is nothing wrong with him being the Marshal's loyal fanboy, Marshal, don't neglect me just because I adore you, QAQ? Rhodes sighed desolately and prepared to leave, and even closed the door on the idol intimately, Although he was not valued by the Marshal, he was still a qualified fan!

"Your Excellency Rhodes." However, just as Rhodes closed the door heartbrokenly, a strange voice suddenly came from beside him. He subconsciously turned his head and looked in surprise at the person Gu Xu who was rushing towards Ye Chen. On the way to the dormitory, I didn't forget to send two messages to Ye Chen, but I didn't get any response. When I was worried and anxious, I couldn't help being a little suspicious. Don't blame him for thinking too much. It's really his little bastard's criminal record. Too many, he can be kidnapped by staying at home and surfing the Internet. If he finds out that it was Ye Xiaochen's prank in the end, he will definitely, definitely be more wronged than Dou E this time. Ye Chen still doesn't know that his marshal has Now he is beginning to suspect that he is being a little temper tantrum and being a sheep-herding child. If he knows, he will really be wronged when he goes out!

When Gu Xu rushed to the dormitory, he realized that something was wrong with his little lion. I scratched my head, and then I saw the Marshal who said that he had something to leave not long ago suddenly barged in with a solemn expression. Gu Xu heard the words and nodded, and walked towards Ye Chen who was lying on the bed without looking back. "Did something happen just now?" he asked.

"No, why, what's the matter?" Song Yuan looked confused, thinking that the marshal asked himself to persuade the boss not to go online, and explained in a daze: "When I came back, the boss had already joined the star network, and this time It's not offline yet!"

The implication is that it's not that I don't want to persuade the boss, it's that I haven't found a chance yet!

When Gu Xu heard this, his heart suddenly jumped, and he hurriedly stepped forward to touch Ye Chen's forehead. Logging into the star network is just to connect the mental power to the star network, and the mental power will still remain in his brain, that is to say, as long as he enters his little lion If he finds the other party's spiritual power in his brain, he can communicate with the other party mentally. No matter what Ye Chen's situation is, he will know "?!" Can't find it? How could it not be found? ! Gu Xu's face changed drastically, and he hurriedly told Song Yuan: "Ye Chen has been kidnapped, if we haven't woken up after a day, go find my uncle."

As soon as Gu Xu finished speaking, he hurriedly lay down on the bed and entered the star network space, leaving Song Yuan with a blank face: "Huh?"

My boss is still surfing the Internet here, why was he kidnapped? It's the first time I heard that Xingwang's avatar can also be kidnapped. I can only say that the boss of his family deserves to be the boss, and the way he was kidnapped is so different. He suddenly reacted, and said with a panicked expression: "Damn! Then what should I do now, what is going on?!"