Chapter 124 Every day on the verge of overturning

With a dark face, Gu Xu turned on the communicator to call the little bastard who disappeared without a trace and accompanied all the students in his department. Well, it rang about fifteen times, but no one answered Gu Xu: "..."

"Marshal!" Before Gu Xu could decide whether to go to the dormitory and sit on the sidelines or find someone to go to the broadcasting office to find the missing persons, he heard Song Yuan's voice behind him. Just as he was about to breathe a sigh of relief, he turned his head and saw the other party Scratching his head with a more confused look than himself, he said, "Where are you? Is today an outdoor activity?"

"..." Gu Xu took a deep breath, forced himself to suppress the speechlessness in his heart, frowned and looked at the blank Song Yuan and said, "Didn't you come back together? Don't you know where he went?"

"I lost it by accident." Song Yuan shrunk his neck subconsciously, looked at Marshal Gu with some guilt, and muttered in a low voice: "Isn't it because you threatened the boss with the quota of the accompanying army to go to the border for actual combat at the end of the term? Leave me and run away!"

"..." So it's still his now, isn't it? This guy, why is this guy running so fast, don't you know that you can't run around now? ! The corners of Gu Xu's eyes twitched unconsciously, and he was so angry that he wanted to hit someone, but now he was gone. "Go and ask the people in the next class. It's impossible for such a large group of people to just disappear." After a while, Gu Xu Xu Zai sighed with frustration, and said helplessly while helping his forehead.

On the other hand, the students who were deceived by Ye Chen so effortlessly didn't know that they just missed the Marshal who was so in love with them, and by the way, they left the Marshal with the impression of collective absenteeism. When I found out, I realized that I had been tricked by Ye Mowang for no reason. So, there is a cloud in the rivers and lakes, I would rather offend the marshal than the devil. 1GV')r!

"Okay, let's go here, let's go together, don't delay the meal." As a big family with a current net worth of more than three planets (although they are all cheats), Ye Chen waved his hands and rented the training room. The largest venue in the field can accommodate the students of the entire department. Looking at the dense crowd in front of him, Ye Mowang arrogantly raised his chin, with a provocative expression on his face.

All the devil fans: "..." So arrogant! I owe a beating! But it's inexplicably cute!

"That's not good!" The squad leader always used his excess sense of responsibility where it shouldn't be used, looked at Ye Chen's flat stomach in embarrassment, and said with a troubled expression: "I know you are very strong, and you can usually be singled out It doesn't matter if you are a group, but now that you are pregnant and you are willing to take the time to guide us, I think it's okay!"

Before the squad leader could finish speaking, he was directly beaten by Ye Mowang and flew out. He was so fast that he didn't even have time to react. He only felt a shock and severe pain, and then fell straight to the ground. "Who said I Is it here to guide you?" Anyway, he tricked people out, and Ye Chen didn't bother to pretend anymore, showing two small pointed canine teeth, smiling at the stunned people and saying: "It's just itchy hands, I want to Find someone to practice, now, are you going to be beaten one by one, or together?"

"..." Look at this provocative little appearance, can this be tolerated? ! Everyone in the command department was a bit bloody anyway, and their temper was also aroused after hearing Ye Chen's words. They looked at each other, and then rushed up in a group of three tacitly. If Ye Chen is really alone against the whole class, will they be ashamed if the news spreads in the future? ! Although it seems that three-on-one is not very bright, but the posture of the small squad leader taking the lead and being attacked in seconds is also very embarrassing, okay QAQ!