Chapter 100

"Nonsense!" The next day, when Song Yuan pitifully carried the latest news from Xingwang to make up for his boss, when Ye Chen saw these rumors, he immediately slapped the table angrily, his eyes were full of anger About to breathe fire!

"That's right, it's a proper treatment, how can this group of people say so YHSQ?!" Song Yuan knew that he was wrong, and now he was trying to agree with his boss, although he felt that some netizens were just making up their minds. Yes, ahem, there seems to be nothing wrong?

However, Ye Chen didn't appreciate the little brother who was expelled from the sect at all, pointing to a comment and sneering: "What do you mean I marry the Marshal, Gu Xu was obviously the one who went to the Marshal's mansion to snatch it! These are unknown The truth guy will talk nonsense!"

"..." Song Yuan's face twitched, and he moved the most furiously. It was really difficult to say something against his will, so he looked at his boss with a dry smile, and changed the subject very abruptly: "I heard that His Majesty thinks highly of that now. I don't know if he will protect Liang Yuanfeng for Liang Ye this time." But if he really did this, when the truth came out, he might not be able to keep his position as the heir apparent.

"Huh?" Song? Fake little brother? Yuan reminded Ye Chen that Zhao Chenshen probably suffered too much in this life, far more counseled than in his previous life. Last time even the planet Iger was able to let go. Standing up for Liang Ye, but with such a good opportunity to lure him into the bait, it would be too boring if he didn't do something. Ye Chen narrowed his eyes, with a sly face like a little fox, which made Song Yuan, who was tremblingly waiting for his boss's trial, shuddered, and felt that something was not right. It was a bit difficult to hold the boss by himself, and he said cautiously: "Boss" "How about I also start a live broadcast?" Ye Chen glanced at Song Yuan, and said lightly.

After finishing speaking, Ye Chen turned on the communicator without waiting for Song Yuan's answer, and was already thinking about what name to name his live broadcast room. Well, it must be louder, and it would be better than Zhao Chenshen's popularity at that time! I also want to let the group of fish lipped netizens understand the division of status between him and his family's marshal. Of course, he can't be like Gu Xiaoshou. If Gu Xu sees his waist for the past few days, he won't feel comfortable! For the sake of Gu Xu's face, he still has to be a little reserved! 1(V')r In the end, in addition to vomiting blood from the Zhao family's anger, it is best to force His Royal Highness to ride a tiger and have to support the Liang family. It sounds good. "Boss, boss, what do you want to broadcast live?" For Song Yuan, who had lingering fears about how troublesome his boss was, immediately trembled, and tentatively said in a low voice.

"Just say what comes to mind. After all, I have a family now anyway, and I have to make money to support my family. I heard that the star network live broadcast is quite profitable recently. I am a man with pursuit. I can't eat the rice of my marshal. Well!" Ye Chen fiddled with the star network panel to apply for a live account, while smiling authentically.

Song Yuan: "..." I think that compared to live broadcasting, the Marshal really doesn't mind you eating his life's worth of rice. Before Song Yuan could express his idea, Ye Chen had quickly completed the application for live broadcasting, and just opened it so gorgeously. The live broadcast platform has started a sideline business!

"Good morning!" Ye Chen sat obediently, smiling at the camera.

Song Yuan & inadvertently broke into the live broadcast room called "The Marshal suffers from back pain every day" Everyone: "..."

"Is the name of this live broadcast room poisonous?!"

"I'm sorry! I saw the name of the cult's live broadcast and wanted to spit people, but what did I see? Ye Mowang himself?!"