Chapter 14 Mensao Romance

After finally sneaking him into the living room, Ye Chen finally settled down, his right hand kept clicking on the optical computer on his wrist, and his expression was rare and serious.

Gu Xu had no intention of prying into Ye Chen's privacy, but he opened it so openly without avoiding suspicion, so he accidentally saw the reason that made Ye Chen's face tense - the notice from the Royal Military Academy, Agreeing to Ye Chen's application to give up admission...

Ye Chen frowned as he looked at the notice from the Royal Military Academy, and unconsciously put his thumb to his mouth, biting his fingernails little by little, which was his habitual little action when he was nervous or unhappy. Although I knew this was the result, I still felt aggrieved when I thought of being framed in two lifetimes and the anguish that my long-cherished wish could not be realized.

"The Royal Military Academy does prohibit students who have undergone pregnancy injections from enrolling due to the special nature of the military department's special offer. However, I can recommend you to enter the Roland Academy." Just as Ye Chen was immersed in his own thoughts, Gu Xu suddenly said The sound interrupted Ye Chen's thoughts.

"Ah?" Ye Chen didn't react, and looked up at Gu Xu blankly. Roland Academy is the number one comprehensive institution in the empire. People like Ye Chen who have been going to the Royal Military Academy from the very beginning are tantamount to giving up other options. But now, what Gu Xu means is that he still has the opportunity to enter Roland Academy?

It's rare to see Ye Chen's dumbfounded look. Gu Xu endured and endured, and couldn't help but rubbed the soft hair on Ye Chen's head. Thinking of the other party's distraught appearance just now, he took a rare breath of relief: "Would you like me?" The army department is not the only way to go to the Royal Army Department. Roland Academy has also produced many famous generals. It just so happens that I will temporarily teach at Roland Academy this year. If you want..."

"Definitely willing! One hundred willing!" Ye Chen hugged Gu Xu tightly, and rubbed against Gu Xu contentedly before the other party could react.

He didn't know anything else, and he couldn't hide this matter from him. In his previous life, if he remembered correctly, after he was promoted to Marshal, Gu Xu clearly went to teach at the Royal Military Academy in order to hide his strength and bide his time. What's more, the Royal Military Academy directly serves the military headquarters, and most of the students there are likely to be Gu Xu's direct subordinates in the future, and it will be beneficial to him to cultivate a tacit understanding in advance.

But now, he said to himself that he was going to teach Roland, who else could it be for besides him? Is there any other possibility?

Ye Chen was so happy in his heart that it almost didn't show on his face. Fortunately, he lived a new life, otherwise he would have missed his marshal's silent gesture to him! This boring gourd is unexpectedly quite romantic.

"Then will I still live with you after I enter the school?" Ye Chen looked at Gu Xu expectantly. If I remember correctly, the three major colleges and universities in the empire are strictly managed, and students must live in dormitories during the school. I don't know if my marshal will open a small back door for me...

"...All according to the school's rules and regulations, don't think about opportunism." The ruthless Marshal Gu dismissed Ye Chen's proposal in a very puzzled manner.

"Then we have to be separated for a long time." Thinking of this, Ye Chen could continue to study, and his excitement about entering the military headquarters when he might have a chance in the future has subsided a little.

They just met and were about to separate. He remembered that in their previous life, they were married for several years and there were many noble children who showed affection to Gu Xu. Among them, the little princess of the Zhao family was the most troublesome, and he was not there at all. humanlike.