Chapter 97: Leaf Demon King Was Deceived!

If you fail this time, there will be a next time. Twelve strokes are not too far from twenty strokes! Besides, my marshal will always be old. When he starts to go downhill at the age of fifty, isn't it his golden period? As long as he exercises well by then, he doesn't believe that he can't beat him! As long as the skill is deep and the iron pestle is ground into a needle, it is obvious that the rascal Ye has decided to play tricks until he is fifty years old! 1('▽') "Thinking about it this way, Ye Xiaomao, who was still ashamed and didn't want to talk to anyone just now, was resurrected with blood, turned over and looked at his own marshal, lay on the ground, stretched out his hand and blinked at him, Began to act like a baby: "I can't get up because you beat me up, you pull me! "

"..." You were the one who lay down by yourself! Besides, he was not willing to use any force, and his fingernails didn't even hurt at all! Gu Xu sighed, stretched out his hand resignedly to his fate, and was dragged directly to the ground by the other party without noticing for a moment. He watched his young man grabbing him, hooked his neck and said in a sticky whisper: "Husbands and wives fight on pillowcases, just make fun of it. Nowhere is it like you, you don't know how to let me go, you just beat me like an enemy!"

"..." Look at this slimy little figure, it was 99% effective when used on Gu Xu, but it's a pity that Ye Mowang was clever but was mistaken by cleverness this time, with Gu Xu's face on his face , any kind of acting like a baby has to be greatly discounted.

Gu Xu grabbed his boy's arm helplessly, retreated a little later, and then said expressionlessly: "If you have something to say, don't act like a baby before changing your image!"

Originally, he quite liked his little lion acting like a baby, even if this little thing always caused him a little trouble every time after he finished acting like a baby, but it was always the person he liked, seeing him clinging to him stickyly made him feel bored. Although the marshal of Sao is serious in his mouth, he can enjoy it in his heart! However, if this face is replaced by her own, as if she is looking at herself acting like a baby, that would be a nightmare!

"Give me one more chance, next time I will be able to survive twenty moves, I will hit four!" Ye Chen immediately raised four fingers and said with a serious face.

"..." I want to know that this so-called once is a subjunctive word! Gu Xu's face was dark, he just felt that his little bastard really took great pains to counterattack, he lost his integrity and reputation, and suddenly he felt a little bit pained, knowing that he couldn't do it, isn't it arousing people's heartache? ?

Of course, heartache is heartache, Marshal Gu is determined not to condone his little bastard on the issue of principle, so just give him a little unrealistic little thought and try harder. Thinking of this, Gu Xu pulled Ye Xiaochen up together, and said helplessly: "Okay, whatever you want, as many chances as you want, is it okay?"

Ye Chen immediately closed his eyes with a smile, and jumped up to kiss him: "You are so kind, I didn't hurt you for nothing!"

"..." Who hurts whom? ! Gu Xu was speechless, and snorted at the simulated soft fur on the opponent's head, but it was still not as soft and comfortable as the real thing, and sighed softly: "Okay, it's getting late, isn't your mental strength still injured? Okay? Get off the assembly line early, I have something to do later, so I'll go out first."

Ye Chen just got the promise and was very happy. Hearing this, he waved his hands generously and said, "Got it, you have to get to work quickly, don't delay!" Well, he is such a considerate wife of the Marshal!

Gu Xu nodded helplessly, and directly confirmed the logout. After his marshal disappeared for a while, Ye Chen, who was careful, left the star network space. The long stay in the holographic space made him feel a little dizzy when he returned to reality, and then he heard Above his head came the cool voice of the marshal who was said to be out on business: "Are you willing to go offline?"