Chapter 79 The marshal is the real troublemaker!

However, Gu Xu didn't hear the cry in Song Yuan's heart. On the contrary, Ye Chen saw Gu Xu's distressed expression and immediately climbed up the pole. He lowered his head and stared fiercely at his eyes for a while, feeling a little sore, then raised his head, showing a pretendingly strong expression, stared at Gu Xu and said, "You just need to hurt me!"

Gu Xu looked at the red eye sockets (swollen) of his own boy, his heart softened, he touched Ye Chen's face and said softly: "Don't worry about the public trial, I won't let anyone bully you, and Princess Zhao, Letting her go back for the time being is just to seek justice for you."

Ye Chen wasn't worried at all, and he wasn't surprised when he heard the words, he just rubbed Gu Xu's chest and whispered coquettishly: "Then I don't want spiritual treatment this week, no, I don't want it this month."

That feeling of dizziness and numbness in the whole brain, he would rather continue to have such a small injury, anyway, he is pain-resistant, and at least there are benefits!

"No." Although it hurts, today's marshal is still very principled, and he will never be swayed by the soft little lion when it comes to treating his own boy!

Ye Chen: "..."

"..." Looking at the two big brothers who started to show their affection again as if no one else was there, Song Yuan wiped his face expressionlessly, then turned and left silently, leaving behind a lonely and lonely figure. It's him?

It was hard to coax Ye Chen back. Although he coldly rejected the young man's opinion, he still subconsciously slowed down his movements when sorting out the other party's mental power. Coupled with the slight hypnotic guidance, Ye Chen soon became comfortable. Fell asleep.

Seeing the super cute sleeping lion cub, Gu Xu stroked it strangely, and then heaved a sigh of relief. He turned on the communicator and checked the Xingwang forum. Seeing the slander against Ye Chen, his originally relaxed face suddenly Black became the bottom of the pot, he went straight to his star blog that had been useless for hundreds of years, looked back at Ye Chen who was sleeping beside him, and then typed his statement.

"First, there is no inside story about Roland's first place in the freshman exam. His results are entirely based on his own strength and have nothing to do with me. The relevant facts will be explained in detail during the public trial. Second, I was not deceived by anyone. I didn't give up my principles because of anyone, so don't wantonly slander and hurt him in the name of liking me, if you can't like him, please don't like me. Third, I love him very much."

Xingbo is the largest star network forum in the entire empire. Although Gu Xu seldom logs in and interacts with him, as the youngest marshal of the empire, he is the myth of invincibility in everyone's mind. Even if he is just a zombie account, countless people follow him. When he logged in, many fans who paid special attention to him noticed, flocking to him secretly waiting for the marshal's statement.

Although it was already guessed that Gu Xu should be planning to clarify the matter of the freshman exam at Roland College, no one expected that he would suddenly drop such a blockbuster, and he was immediately stunned.

1L: "Finally, it's clarified! I knew that my Marshal couldn't have done something that blatantly cheated. It must be that little bitch named Ye, what do you mean?"

2L: "Although I can understand every word in the marshal's news, why can't I understand all the words together?"

3L: "I'm pissed! Is this a public confession?! So this Ye is indeed the sweetheart that the marshal once mentioned! I'm crazy!"

4L: "emmm, although the fact that the Marshal's famous grass has an owner makes me so sad that I can't breathe, but! Inexplicably, I feel that the marshal's confessional speech is so suaaah, tell me I'm not alone!"