Chapter 93: Ye Chen's Little Idea

Zhao Chenshen was not an idiot, he couldn't have slapped himself knowingly that Liang Ye was pretending to be Cool, probably Liang Yuanfeng exposed Cool's identity to save his son, and after checking the star network authentication, Zhao Chenshen believed it was true.

In the past two days, I racked my brains to fight wits and bravery with my marshal, and I didn't have time to deal with these two guys. They rushed to find abuse, and Ye Mowang said that he had no choice but to deal with them reluctantly. 1GV')r.

Wait a moment! Ye Chen thought that just now the adjutant mysteriously called Gu Xu out and deliberately kept it from himself, maybe it was for this matter, rolled his eyes and showed a meaningful expression.

"..." Song Yuan saw his boss hooking his hands at him, and then looked at the strange smiling face of the other party, and suddenly had the urge to rub the soles of his feet, but before he could take action on the escape, he was caught The boss was dragged over, pointed at the live broadcast panel with a smile and said: "Look at how miserable the above scolded me!"

"..." Song Yuan took a look at the live broadcast panel and stood Cool to resist the remarks of the marshal's wife. He always felt that it was not so miserable. Anyway, he was the boss of his own family, so it didn't seem so miserable?

Seeing Song Yuan's bewildered expression, Ye Chen had no intention of enlightening him at all, Dang even knocked him on the head unceremoniously, raised his fists with a face and threatened coolly: "I know later What should I say when I see Gu Xu?"

"Understood." Song Yuan's face twitched, and he responded with difficulty, why did you two take me with you when you were having fun for a long time? ! Breakfast is very full, please give me a way out QAQ.

So, when Gu Xu discussed the coping strategy with his adjutant, went back and searched around and finally found him in the lounge of the training ground, he found a poor little limp lying on the table pretending to sleep "... ..." Gu Xu frowned, and subconsciously looked at Song Yuan who stood aside with a sullen face and pretended to be calm.

Song Yuan took a look at the boss who was still pretending, so he could only bite the bullet and whisper: "His Royal Highness revealed Liang Ye's identity. Boss saw the comments on Xingwang, so..."

Well, there is no need to say the last half of the sentence, anyway, his boss has used his strength to deduce what it means to be weak, helpless, and pitiful "The boss has been silent for half an hour, and he must be very unhappy now. It's fine if you come, Marshal, then, then I'll withdraw first." Song Yuanming slapped his boss with a wave of grievances, and quickly slipped away after getting the Marshal's consent. Ever since he got acquainted with the boss, he has learned to lie more and more without writing drafts. Gu Xu originally thought about whether to tell Ye Chen about this matter, but he didn't expect them to find out so soon. Looking at Ye Xiaomao Lying silently on the table, he immediately felt distressed. He stepped forward and hugged him in his arms, and comforted him softly: "Okay, there are mostly sailors on the star network, and fighting competitions rely on strength. As long as we Defeat him, and naturally no one will say sour words."

Ye Chen was finally willing to get up from the table, pulled Gu Xu's clothes, glanced at him sideways, and said, "Didn't you say that Cool is powerful and not inferior to your personal guards? Now the whole world thinks that I'm about to become Cool's defeat, and maybe I'll lose your face!"

"That's the navy's nonsense, no matter what time, you won't embarrass me." After such a big incident, the little lion, who is used to making troubles, must have started to panic. It's rare to see such a fragile Ye Chen, Gu Xu rubbed the other's head distressedly and said.

Ye Chen immediately raised his head when he heard the words, frowned and stared at Gu Xu stubbornly: "What do you mean at any time? Do you mean that even you think I will lose to Cool?"

"Of course not!" Gu Xu, who was accidentally caught by his own boy's language loophole, had a headache, but the little guy had just been wronged and was sad. What could he do, he could only coax him patiently: "I After analyzing Cool's fighting skills, I will arrange separate training for you in the next few days, don't worry, we will definitely win."

"Additional training?! I don't want it!" Ye Chen's eyes widened immediately when he heard that. This guy didn't comfort him well and even arranged for him extra training? Is he a devil? ! Besides, how could he need extra training to defeat that rookie Liang Ye?

Gu Xu nodded, and still had time to pinch his puffy cheeks, and said a little funny: "Don't you want to be the champion of the Star Network, this title is not as easy as you think, but the Star Network The net competition is a virtual fighting competition, mainly for the training of mental strength, starting today I will train with you for two more hours of mental strength every night."

"..." The fastest way to train mental power is the Gu family's spiritual power training method, and what he knows at the current stage is the practice method in the volume of double cultivation. Gu Xu helps him train mental power. Want to double cultivate with him? ! After working for a long time, this guy is actually trying to gain benefits for himself? !

Ye Chen was furious, and unceremoniously pushed away Gu? Big Bad Wolf? Xu's arms, stood up and glared at Gu Xu fiercely: "I was scolded so badly, if you don't comfort me, Still thinking of bullying me?!"

"Aren't I trying to comfort you?" Gu Xu looked at the little lion's furry appearance, and stood up, dumbfounded.

"Where is this comforting? You obviously want to find an excuse to double cultivate with me!" Ye Chen said fiercely with his neck stuck, his waist is not fully healed yet, this guy actually started cheating for his own benefit!

"..." He really didn't! Gu Xu wiped his face, feeling a little wronged, he really planned to take advantage of these two days to teach Ye Chen all the spiritual power cultivation methods of the Gu family, why did he hear the other party say that, it seemed that he was really a bad person? Like a beast that bullies the little guy on different occasions?

Looking at Ye Chen's red-eyed look of being betrayed, and thinking about those ugly comments on the star network, Gu Xu had no choice but to raise his hands in surrender, indulgently following the other party's meaning: "It's my fault, I didn't mean it that way" "You've admitted your mistakes yourself!" Ye Chen quickly interrupted Gu Xu's words when he heard the words, curled his lips and reluctantly said: "No one has ever admitted their mistakes dryly, _you will be dishonest."

Gu Xu: "..."? ? ? For some reason, I suddenly smelled a bad premonition.

Sure enough, in the next second, his little lion raised his head and grabbed his clothes fiercely, saying solemnly: "Yesterday you punished me like that for saying I was wrong, and I will punish you back today, otherwise you will not be sincere." of!"

Ye Chen took a mouthful of the cauldron, stared at Gu Xu confidently, with a look on his face that you can figure it out, although he didn't show any small expression of success, Gu Xu still felt that he had accidentally fallen into the trap again : "..."

Turns out the little bastard has been coveting his ass all day today